Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bar scene in Cola......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 888

Bar scene in Cola......

Apr 10, 2008, 12:14 PM

A fellow walks into a restaurant Five Points, orders a drink, and asks the waiter if he'd like to hear a good Gamecock joke.

"Listen buddy," he growled. "See those 2 big guys on your left? They were both linemen on the Usc football team. And that huge fellow on your right was a world-class wrestler at Usc. That guy in the corner was Usc?s all-time champion weight lifter. And I lettered in 3 sports at Carolina. Now, are you absolutely positive you want to go ahead and tell your joke here?"

"Nah, guess not," the man replied. "I wouldn't want to have to explain it 5 times."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**** DUDE *******

Apr 10, 2008, 12:19 PM

A man with jumper cables walks into a bar

Apr 10, 2008, 12:29 PM

the bartender says "you can come in, but don't start anything."

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Not on this board anyway....***

Apr 10, 2008, 12:34 PM

Termite walks into a bar and asks "where is the bartender?"***

Apr 10, 2008, 1:46 PM

a giraffe walks into a bar

Apr 10, 2008, 1:47 PM

the bartender asks "do you want a long neck."

the giraffe replies "no, but i didn't have a choice."

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Sandwich walks into a bar

Apr 10, 2008, 1:54 PM

barkeep says "we don't serve food here"

A pony walks into a bar

Apr 10, 2008, 2:03 PM

and says "I'll have a beer."

the bartender says "I can't hear you, speak up."

the pony says "sorry, I'm a little hoarse."

Guy walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder. Monkey

Apr 10, 2008, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Sandwich walks into a bar ]

jumps off, runs across the bar, grabs a handful of pretzels and gulp, swallows them all. He ran down the bar, grabbed a handful of peanuts and swallowed them all. Ran back up the bar, grabbed a cherry by the stem and stuck it up his rear, looked at it and then swallowed it.

Bartender yelled, "Hey, what's going on here?"

Guy yelled back, "Calm down, last time he swallowed a cue ball."

Replies: 8
| visibility 888
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic