Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Clemson players and coaches...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Thank you Clemson players and coaches...

Sep 25, 2004, 8:10 PM

I am bummed that the season is not going as planned, as I'm sure you are, but I want to take time to thank each and every one of you. Every Saturday in the fall I wake up excited to watch MY Tigers play. Of course it's more fun when we are winning, but even in the toughest of times I know that I can watch my school on the football field with my friends or my wife or whoever. I am treated to 3-4 hours of entertainment each time. When I showed up at Clemson as a freshman 14 years ago I was told that once you attend Clemson you become part of the Clemson family and remain so for life. So hang in there guys I know you're giving it your best and I know that things will get better. Thanks again for always being there for me.

For those of you who want to bash the team, yes we're all bummed that we're 1-3, but all the bitching and moaning in the world won't change that. These 18-22 year olds are out there giving it there all for our enjoyment. I'm sure they'd rather be winning too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ditto***

Sep 25, 2004, 8:12 PM

It was one of the more tolerable losses. Better this way

Sep 25, 2004, 8:13 PM

than a last second loss. I know Justin Time will be even more chatty now, but I still enjoyed those td runs.

tolerable loss........###***

Sep 25, 2004, 8:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

generated by sloganizer.net

Tolerable Loss

Sep 25, 2004, 8:20 PM

Some things you cant win, though most of us dont like to admit it. No one likes to lose, but you have to take into perspective that majority of our life is filled with defeat or victory. I have learned that a life of unbroken success is not only impossible, its probably not even good for you.
Some losses are more tolerable than others, and somethings are unrecoverable, and the echelons of loss change in crisis.

All teams lose. GT was intolerable. TAMU was intolerable

Sep 25, 2004, 8:20 PM [ in reply to tolerable loss........###*** ]

I could tolerate this because they were a better team with deeper talent, and we still had our shining moments.
The turnovers made it a wider margin than it should have been.
To think that your team is invincible and should dominate every game is a recipe for a heart attack.

post of the year...

Sep 25, 2004, 8:13 PM

nm

wow...that's HOF...the***

Sep 25, 2004, 8:14 PM

wow...that's HOF...the BEST post I've read all year...TRUTH!***

Sep 25, 2004, 8:15 PM

yep, I agree

Sep 25, 2004, 8:16 PM

I'd love for things to start going better for them. They work so hard to represent CU. I'd love to see them get some w's and soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Clemson players and coaches...

Sep 25, 2004, 8:24 PM

Well said.

We, as fans, need to find something positive to do for our Tigers. Show and yell for the team, if nothing else.

Relax a little. I remember the 2W & 9L and 3W, 6L & 2T years. Things aren't that bad.

Yes, you're trivia question is how long ago was that? Now that's something I don't want to think about.

They are not doing it for our enjoyment..they are doing it

Sep 25, 2004, 9:37 PM

for a free ride and for their enjoyment.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic