Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The biggest problem most have on this board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,017

The biggest problem most have on this board

Sep 23, 2004, 12:09 AM

The biggest problem most have on this main board is not that someone is a “newbie” or even that they signed up in the last 24 hours... or in the past week or month... it's that you choose to come onto this board and be negative. If you come on this board and are negative you are going to get harassed. If you are “newbie” and/or you just signed up you are just asking for it.

I've been a member for a while. I don't post everyday, and sometimes I don’t even get a chance to check Tigernet and read anything at all. However, when I do come on here I like to read the positives not the bitching. I don't want to see whining or bickering between everyone and I especially don’t like to read it from newcomers. If you want to complain then complain, but establish yourself as a non-complainer before you come on here with your soap box.

For the most part, the people who are “enthusiasts” and “fans” are paying members. We don’t like it when people come to OUR house and dirty it up.

If you are going to get on here and say … “I’ve been a member since xxxx…” and “I give $xxxx amount a year to Clemson” have a nice tall glass of “who gives a rat’s ###!!” to wash down a plate of “shut the #### up!!” We don’t want to hear it!! Most of us are supporters of Clemson and deep pocketbooks don’t help your credibility on a message board.

If you want to help, then get your ### down to Tallahassee this weekend and put your ### in seat and instead of bitching… cheer for the Tigers!!

Flame away

Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-shoelesscu.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here! Here! Be prepared for the onslaught from the MOTs.

Sep 23, 2004, 12:14 AM

It's the price that is paid for making a valid point here. Sad but not surprising.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football

...Training for the rest of your life.

You sir, have the POTD!

Sep 23, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post of the Day! I know it's early, but this one is a winner!

If you are going to get on here and say … “I’ve been a member since xxxx…” and “I give $xxxx amount a year to Clemson” have a nice tall glass of “who gives a rat’s ###!!” to wash down a plate of “shut the #### up!!” We don’t want to hear it!!

Very nicely done!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

THAT...was awesome. Great post.***

Sep 23, 2004, 1:29 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THANK YOU! Great post!***

Sep 23, 2004, 1:53 AM

Get over it already! You must worry about points too.***

Sep 23, 2004, 7:37 AM

Re: The biggest problem most have on this board

Sep 23, 2004, 8:14 AM

From what I have read, it is "veterans" that are on here whining and crying about a #### bus ride causing us to lose a game. Just because we are called "newbies" and don't post all the time doesn't mean we aren't bleeding orange like most on here. Some of us just know how to call a spade a spade.

Great Post

Sep 23, 2004, 8:19 AM

I learned about the stuff about complainers the hard way. I came on here saying some stuff I now regret after the Tangerine Bowl, and trust me, it didnt exactly make me happy friends with everybody. In fact, Crump banned me. But I learned my lesson. I was just angry and went kind of insane. Anyway, this shoudl be a lesson to those newbies who try to come on here starting crap. its a bad idea! and people DONT like it!

GO TIGERS

Good post!

Sep 23, 2004, 8:26 AM

I probably have been a member longer than I care to admit, and I hardly post as much (time constraints and my preference to the lounge).

But my sentiments exactly... deep pocketbooks don't necessarily translate into true non-fairweather fans.

-prowler

I'm here to spread hate and discontent.

Are you somehow more of a fan or have more of a right on ...

Sep 23, 2004, 8:29 AM

this board because you pay a fee for a stupid symbol after your name?

Unfortunately...

Sep 23, 2004, 8:47 AM

...that seems to be the attitude amongst some on the board.

You made his point and also

Sep 23, 2004, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Are you somehow more of a fan or have more of a right on ... ]

> this board because you pay a fee for a stupid symbol
> after your name?

The people with "stupid symbols" are the ones who help pay for this board so freeloaders like you and me can read and post.

right on brother***

Sep 23, 2004, 11:19 AM

Great post & Well said!***

Sep 23, 2004, 8:51 AM

Re: I completely agree..

Sep 23, 2004, 9:42 AM

nm

Depends on what you mean by negative. If you mean

Sep 23, 2004, 9:44 AM

personally demeaning coaches, players or other posters I would agree 100%.

Or do you mean that a post is negative simply because it observes that the team so far has looked soft and without character, and that this is perhaps a characteristic of TB teams? IMO, while that type of observation can and should be debated, it can certainly be made without indicating a lack of loyalty or a failure to "pull for the Tigers". Two alums sitting over a cup of coffee can and do talk like that all the time, so why is it disloyal on this board?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,017
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic