Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i have not posted since early november, BUT enough is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

i have not posted since early november, BUT enough is

Jan 8, 2007, 10:10 AM

enough. this "surfcock" aka "the trooper" is full of bull. i also know the booster that caused gaffney gate and highly doubt he would know this info. if he did, he would not disclose it to the coot nation. all this negative spin on everything is ridiculous. yes, we ended up on a bad note. yes, 7-1 and #10 and then 8-5 is hard to swallow. BUT, why implode?? we are clemson and we are better than that. "re-invent the whell" and "parity" may inflame you, but there is some truth there. no, i do not know all the answers, and yes, i question some things that happen this season, BUT, i am a clemson fan first and foremost and trust our coaching staff to right the ship. tommy HAS brought us to a higher level than we were when he came. i feel he can take us higher in the next couple of years. if not, we will cross that bridge then. BUT he is our coach and should be respected for that. we are clemson, we have been there, so why listen to coots that do not even know the directions how to get there. we lost to coots, 2 times in 10 years, i will take those odds to vegas and win a fortune. we are clemson, we are better than that.end of soapbox rant,GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Freakin Men!***

Jan 8, 2007, 10:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very well stated***

Jan 8, 2007, 10:17 AM

Just get us a FB coach like OP***

Jan 8, 2007, 10:17 AM

Wow-those boys play hard for OP!***

Jan 8, 2007, 10:22 AM

Educated comment from a student of 6+ years!***

Jan 8, 2007, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Just get us a FB coach like OP*** ]

Couple of comments...

Jan 8, 2007, 10:26 AM

How much progress have we made under Bowden? We are still 8-5 and in the middle of a down ACC. We have better recruiting, but Bowden didn't build the West Zone. If anything, it proves his lack of ability since he didn't win with talent and experiennce.

I agree that we are Clemson and we are better than that. We are Clemson we are better than 8-5.
What are you speaking of that we are better than?

How long should we accept mediocrity?

Re: Couple of comments...

Jan 8, 2007, 10:35 AM

OCT has got it right...we were 6-5 his first year, and with the addition of Temple and FAU we are 8-5 and still mid tier team. However the clucker who wrote the epistle of things falling apart in Tigertown is a full of crap...think about it, who would confide in somebody like this guy. I will say that Coach Purnell has shown all of us just what a good head coach and coaching staff can do, and he does not lose but one player this year...this guy is a no-nosense no-excuse guy our football staff could certainly take lessons from

This is the same old "crap" Del has been spreading for years

Jan 8, 2007, 10:32 AM

Same old $#!&, different day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Deja vu it is 2001 all over again***

Jan 8, 2007, 11:00 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic