Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys/Ladies, I just have to say...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Guys/Ladies, I just have to say...

Nov 5, 2006, 11:11 PM

Ok, I know that things have cooled down a bit around here since yesterday's heartbreaker but I have to get this off of my chest. I know that everyone on Tigernet does/did not go to Clemson to get an education. With that being said, I do go to Clemson with a double major in Biochemistry and Microbiololgy with a minor in Chemistry that is going to take me six years to complete. People ask me, "Adam, why in the %$#^ are you doing this to yourself?" That's the best question in the world because I just simply say, "My heart is in this University and I am not ready to leave yet". I know everyone is reading this asking themselves "Why is this cat coming on a sports site talking about his majors etc. etc." but I am doing this to prove a point. This is CLEMSON. Everyone of us absolutely LOVE this place more than anything. Many people schedule major events around Clemson Athletics (weddings, reunions, etc), so I know for a fact that everyone that reads this site adores this place as much as I do. And I truly believe when I walk into Death Valley on Saturdays, I am really with 80K of my friends win, lose, or draw. I catch myself walking around campus thinking of lucky I am, we are, to have this University. It is absolutely gorgeous, one of the most beautiful schools in the country no doubt. We get to call it ours and defend it. Come on guys, say we do win 9 games this year and 10 with a bowl win, that would be awesome, I have no doubt. I love and follow this football team as much as the next Tiger, I was in the Drumline for 3 years so I have always followed it closely in my collegiate career. 10 wins, AWESOME...yea no ACC championship, but it will be ok in the end. Because in the end, we still have had an awesome season with an awesome team. Better yet, we have a Basketball team on the rise, a Soccer team that is ranked amongst the top in the nation, and a Baseball team that shows out every year. This is CLEMSON!!! You know what we Tigers like to say, this is THE University of South Carolina, as it is, as it has been, and as it will be. Even a better thought to have wondering in your head, this University is among the top 30 in the nation in Academics. How awesome is that? How awesome is it to put on an application that you went to Clemson and get picked over someone else for the job with the same Credentials just because you went to such a prestigious academically based University. Example: when applying to the Medical University of South Carolina, Clemson Grads get a whole 0.5 raise on their GPR just because they went to Clemson, Carolina Grads get a 0.25 point raise. Love this place. This is CLEMSON. I love Clemson for my girlfriend, my friends, football, baseball, basketball, soccer, rowing, track & field, and all of the other sports that are slipping my mind right now. We have more green grass between two buildings on our campus than USuC has on their whole effin campus. Ok, I am finished with my soap box. Come on guys, we are going to end up with an awesome season regardless. Let's put this loss behind us, worry about NC State and the Coots and look forward to the rest of the year with the upcoming seasons and more importantly, the rise of an Academic POWERHOUSE. I love all you guys, I'm a Tiger, you're a Tiger, we are family. Let's get behind our guys and show the class that we are becoming popular for. GO TIGERS.. BEAT THE PACK!!!

BT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for that...go study***

Nov 5, 2006, 11:15 PM

POTD. There is hope for us after all. I enjoyed that.***

Nov 5, 2006, 11:16 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Great post man, one of the best ever considering the timing***

Nov 5, 2006, 11:29 PM

Quit stealing my name imposter!!!

Nov 5, 2006, 11:43 PM

Just kidding ;) Point.

romans 8:28

www.loosechange911.com/
www.killtown.com
www.letsroll911.org
www.universalseed.org

Good points. . totally agree.***

Nov 5, 2006, 11:54 PM

Re: Good points. . totally agree.***

Nov 6, 2006, 5:39 AM

My daughter did not want to leave and actually didn't. She found a job in Greenville that allows her to go to Clemson at least once a week. She was married on the Clemson campus, and is now getting her masters from Clemson. I think once you go there, you can never leave. It is in her blood forever.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic