Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I watched a LOT of football today. Our OC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I watched a LOT of football today. Our OC...

Oct 9, 2021, 8:47 PM

ain't worth 2M/year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Too predictable for 2million…..need new blood all around on offense

Oct 9, 2021, 8:54 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched a LOT of football today. Our OC...

Oct 9, 2021, 9:04 PM

Not close. Isn’t worth 500k a year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tennessee definitely looked the most creative

Oct 9, 2021, 9:13 PM

but it’s tough to get a good gauge on it since they were playing JV today

its astounding that no changes have been made

Oct 9, 2021, 9:16 PM

instead we are just rolling with what we do and dropped another to nc state putting us out of contention..instead of trying to fix the problem..sucks it being early october and nothing the main thing to aim for in the season is done for already ..i mean i guess we are in contention for the acc aka the tallest midget in an awful conference

Re: its astounding that no changes have been made

Oct 9, 2021, 9:25 PM

The BC game was the first game where we started to run outside the tackles with any consistency...and it worked as I knew it would. We still need more misdirection, and we need to roll DJ out more. Also, I saw VT successfully run a jet sweep and it kinda' hurt my feelings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its odd that nc state game we rolled dj out those first two

Oct 9, 2021, 9:27 PM

drives and moved the ball fairly well..then they just stopped doing it

I couldn't watch game because my power was out ALL DAY. :-(

Oct 9, 2021, 9:32 PM

It is a LONG, SAD story.

Oct 9, 2021, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: its astounding that no changes have been made ]

DJ seems to be more accurate passing on rollouts. Would be interested to know if he did that much in high school.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Oct 10, 2021, 12:05 AM

He's ok rolling to his right. Ok. But to his left he moves like he has two left feet and both are tied together. Don't get me wrong, Trevor was EXCEPTIONAL at that, but if he rolls left this season I hope it's to run because he has yet to show its a malleable pass for him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, we can’t execute the 5-6 plays we have installed

Oct 9, 2021, 11:53 PM [ in reply to its astounding that no changes have been made ]

With any consistency. We have failed our players miserably before the season even began.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2021, 9:27 PM

Yep
GO TIGERS!!!!

Can’t Stand Kiffin

Oct 10, 2021, 12:07 AM

But there’s no denying that is a fun offense to watch!

Re: Can’t Stand Kiffin

Oct 11, 2021, 1:25 AM

Kiffin's concepts are the cutting edge, (during the off season) TE should have been studying his offense if not meeting w/ him face to face. If not Kiffin another innovative mind-

He might as well be wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.***

Oct 10, 2021, 12:07 AM

Re: He might as well be wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.***

Oct 10, 2021, 10:30 AM

Somewhere along our path of success Dabo and our offensive staff lost their way.It all starts up front and we need a coach to teach our guys how to block and impose their will. Our schemes have been suspect for a while. We've been exposed and hopefully in the off season Dabo and staff finds a team with a dynamic offense that they can learn. Go to the Saints or Rams even the Panthers because we won't win another Natty with this one it's DONE.

Re: He might as well be wearing a ski mask and holding a gun.***

Oct 10, 2021, 7:31 PM

Mother Fu..er this started 2 years ago. Why can’t you understand that? It’s Elliott and Caldwell! Duh

In 2020, we finished #4, and in 2019 we were #2.

Oct 11, 2021, 12:43 AM

What the hell are you talking about? What started two years ago??

Re: In 2020, we finished #4, and in 2019 we were #2.

Oct 11, 2021, 10:36 AM

Clemson got to the finals in 2019, but Ohio State should have beat them. We got really, really lucky. Clemson had no business in the playoffs last year. That was clear after the first couple of games. This year we are clinging to #25. It’s a clear multi year slide. The offense gradually became completely dependent on circus catches, 50/50 balls, breaking bad ACC tackles on screens and desperation QB runs.

Oct 10, 2021, 11:19 AM

I tend to agree, but I am willing to wait for a final judgement. When things work for so long, sometimes you forget that things are constantly changing around you. You think that what you are doing will work if you just do it well because it has worked in the past. Two million a year should keep you proactive, but Saban was making more than that and was resistant to change.

I think that we saw some changes with BC, but would like to see more. I think that most people consider this season a bust for reaching the fans' ultimate goal, so I would like to see TE experiment some with some things he might not do otherwise. I am hoping to see more creativity at least by the Pitt game. Unlike some, I don't think that Syracuse will be close and why show your cards if you don't have to.

TE can still earn his money for this year. But he is in the hole and will have to work overtime to do it.

Oct 11, 2021, 10:56 AM

Disagree about Cus but how you are right.

Oct 10, 2021, 3:48 PM

Watching a lot of FB, and that's all you learned. I could have saved you a bunch of time that you could have used doing things with friends, and family, the wife, kids, go fishing. I'm pretty dog gone sure that 99.99% of T-Netters knew that TE wasn't worth the 2 mil he is being paid for, on 1st down, run straight into the strength of the defense, 2nd down, throw the ball to one of the sidelines, with a defender waiting for the receiver to touch the ball before he creams him, or intercepts the ball, 3d down and long, throw the ball away, or to a receivers that the QB has watched his every step, 4th down, PUNT, or try a long FG. There you go, TE in nut shell!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could NOT agree more....

Oct 10, 2021, 7:15 PM

routes, motion, play-action, etc....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many of those other OCs

Oct 11, 2021, 12:40 AM

have this?

2015: #2
2016: #1
2017: #4
2018: #1
2019: #2
2020: #4

Answer: None

Re: How many of those other OCs

Oct 11, 2021, 2:06 AM

Watson, Lawrence, Gallman, Etienne, Williams, Scott, Higgins, and Hunter BY GOD Renfrow..........they were great.....they made plays.....all the guys we have now look like theyre waiting on someone else to make a play

Re: How many of those other OCs

Oct 11, 2021, 6:06 AM [ in reply to How many of those other OCs ]

Lucky we are in the ACC and we are stacked with talent. We got a free pass to the playoffs for a bit. TE is average.

For a mere 6 figures , I can be hired to call

Oct 11, 2021, 10:01 AM

the 31 and 32 dive.....

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic