Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After a year of serious health issues....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 51

After a year of serious health issues....

Oct 2, 2021, 12:47 AM

...I will be making my way back to Death Valley tomorrow to take my wife to her first ever game. I sit in the Lower West Endzone section X Row A seats 17 and 19.

Looking forward to finally being able to cheer the Tiger's on in person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Atta Boy!!!

Oct 2, 2021, 1:38 AM

Tomorrow will be a special day indeed!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After a year of serious health issues....

Oct 2, 2021, 5:06 AM

It will be the best game of your life! I know you'll enjoy every moment of it! And the icing on the cake will be a Tiger win!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2021, 6:52 AM

Probably couldn't have picked a better game for her first. Hopefully she'll be able to take in all the pagentry of homecoming. Enjoy. Kinda hard not too when you're in the Valley.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2021, 7:13 AM

That's awesome!!! Enjoy the game and glad you're doing a lot better!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy for you. Will be that much sweeter!***

Oct 2, 2021, 7:15 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2021, 7:43 AM

What a special day for you!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 2, 2021, 7:54 AM

Will be great to have you back in the Valley. Welcome home!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2021, 10:27 AM

Good news. This will not be your wife's only game in the Valley. She will return.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2021, 12:48 PM

That's awesome, and I truly hope that you enjoyed seeing us win in a very tough FB game!!! With my back issues, I haven't been to another game in DV since we clobbered FSU in the night game, and the FSU QB got knocked out the game. DV was as loud that night as I've ever heard it since my first game in DV when I was only 10. I didn't becoming a frequent fan in the stands at DV until I was able to make those trips by my self, or with a Clemson friend/friends when I was about 18. I was hooked, and I made to at least 4 home games every season up until the mentioned FSU game, and my awful back issues...

I pray every single day that medical science will come up with something that will allow me to walk more than 100 feet without excruciating back pain. I paid my dues when our Tigers wasn't the elite Tiger Team we have experienced these past 6-8 years, and I pray that I will soon be able to experience our Tigers in DV the way we were before this season, but I do have faith that this year is just a down year, and we will return back to who we have been these past 6-8 years, and I pray that like you, I will be able to return to DV soon bc, I'm a forever Clemson Tiger that's praying to be able to make my cheers Loud and Proud in DV again!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic