Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo

Aug 29, 2021, 4:07 PM

having ESPN on the payroll to use them as motivation for our team. But, I can understand how a Bulldog would take it literally. I mean, their coach actually pulled out all stops by recruiting not only a player Dabo dismissed, but also an ex coach that Dabo obliterated, in an effort to somehow win this game. In all sincerity, if Georgia wins this game, it will be their biggest win since Reagan was President. If we win, then it will rank behind the 2 ALabama wins,the Ohio State wins, the Oklahoma wins, and the Notre Dame in the rain win. Why do I say that you ask? Becuase when we beat Georgia, all of those talking heads that are espousing as much, will say that Georgia was not at full capacity. They will say this Georiga team was at a disadvantage becuase they did not have 2 transferees and a tight end that caught a few passes last year. Yessir, they will say a team that has as many 5 stars as Clemson and Ohio State combined was at a disadvantage. ANd FIVE weeks later,after Georgia has rolled UAB, South Carolina,Vanderbilt,Arkansas,and Auburn, a murderous SEC stretch that no one can deny, they will return to the airwaves and pronounce that Georgia should be considered in all CFP talk.

JMHO....but prove me wrong.

P.S.- I know UAB isn't in the SEC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo

Aug 29, 2021, 4:18 PM

I’m afraid the stress is getting to the sniffer posters. I almost feel sorry for some of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 4:28 PM

Could you even imagine the speed that the University of Alabama Birmingham would have if they were in the SEC? Then on top of being in Alabama.

It just blows my mind!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 4:31 PM

When we win, it will be big...but biggest since Reagan, no. Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel relevant. Just a couple wins bigger than this one are 2002 SEC Champ, 2005 SEC Champ, 2016 SEC and 2017 Rose Bowl over OU. It will go with the 9 wins we have against CU since Reagan took office.

And yes you have 3 NC's... so good for you. It's obvious that you are still a fan base that lacks self-esteem and needs lots of praise for outside sources.

Dawgs 31-24....

Aug 29, 2021, 4:34 PM

This dawg has a sincere problem with reality. Just like coots. You have a problem with sports hype.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think your list of wins just proved my point.***

Aug 29, 2021, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

This same post has been made verbatim by nearly every poster

Aug 29, 2021, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

on coot net. But there was never any question you guys are basically the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

Good luck to your team. If Smart is smart, he'll start using all that talent on offensive systems that are proven to work. Otherwise, there's no chance of beating Clemson Saturday night. Georgia has the nation's worst history of having the best talent and underutilizing them. I for one hope to see a change and a challenge.

There's exactly one stat that remains that prevents Smart from being Richt 2.0. That's record vs top 10 teams. He's better so far. Without changing the offense, this stat will also fall and make him just another version of Richt.

Aug 29, 2021, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

2 Natty's makes us relevant

Aug 30, 2021, 3:28 PM

3 nattys make us even more relevant.just sayin'.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 29, 2021, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

This guy is proving that UGA will fit in well in the new SEC. Their biggest accomplishments will be winning their conference championship and their only semi-final playoff appearance. Then came Alabama. . .but then again, the SEC won so big win for the Dawgs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is it that every “let the game slip away”

Aug 29, 2021, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

compilation video on YouTube features UGA?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Aug 29, 2021, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

Says the Moran UGA fan trolling a Clemson message bored.

Hahahaha! Says the buttsniffer that’s on another fans website.

Aug 29, 2021, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

Did you just break out 2002? Hahahaha! Wanna know what my username is on Georgia’s website? Don’t have one bc I couldn’t give two Shitz about you.

The irony here, and wait for it....

Aug 29, 2021, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

I am not on a UGA board, so who exactly is infatuated with who here? UGA underperforms, chronically. HTH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make ourselves feel relevant? Lmao

Aug 30, 2021, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

Are you clueless? Have you been watching college football the last decade?

Re: Maybe we will get lucky enough

Aug 29, 2021, 4:36 PM

to beat them twice this season!

Aug 29, 2021, 4:43 PM

Technically it would be their biggest win since Carter was president. Reagan wasn’t sworn in for 18 more days after UGA barely escaped with a their historic win over a pedestrian ND team in the Sugar Bowl. Come on Spud, quit with the revisionist history!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 4:51 PM

Accurate poasting is an art form , really .

DB23

Aug 29, 2021, 5:52 PM

No one actually thought you meant Dabo had literally put ESPN on the payroll. The pushback was the ridiculous notion that Dabo would have to use words of talking heads to get his guys ready for a game of this stature. But when you think about it, it's easy to understand why Clemson fans see conspiracy everywhere - your coach has fueled it. Dabo stares into the camera and with his best Andy Griffith impression lays on the, "Why...we're just little ol Clemson...everybody is against us...they don't want us in the playoff...ain't no job security" schtick. He says this despite his team being voted #1 or #2 year after year. Everyone in the country rolls their eyes at this except the Clemson fanbase, who eat it up.

Aug 29, 2021, 5:57 PM

My mind must be slipping, when did Dabo last complain to the media he was upset with where Clemson ranked and what were the circumstances?

Aug 29, 2021, 6:42 PM

Following the 2019 SC game: "Obviously, if we lose this game, they are going to kick us out. They don't want us there anyway. We'd drop to 20 [had Clemson lost to South Carolina]. Georgia loses to this very same team, and it's, 'How do we keep Georgia in?'

"We win, against the team that beat [Georgia], and it's, 'How do we get Clemson out?' It's the dadgummest thing.'"

"We've got to go 30-0. We ain't got no choice because we don't play nobody."

You believe any of that or think Dabo actually belives any of that? Dabo has an MBA from Alabama. You really think he speaks like that ("we ain't got no choice, we don't play nobody")? Pure schtick - but effective.

Aug 29, 2021, 8:20 PM

The best part is this is a UGA reference. Coach speak at selection committee time? Dare say it and lose all credibility? You’ve got a knack for comprehensive analysis about discrete statements. It’s uncanny or maybe a tad of homerism, which earlier you accused T’Net of having, collectively. I shouldn’t have to point that level of hypocrisy out.

Let me ask you, what part of how he chose his words here makes you think this proves your point, whatever that is? I asked when he complained about his teams’ ranking and what the circumstances were.

I will give you a hint on the context to this statement: Every talking head questioned a close SEC UGA loss to cola to a 3 td victory by Clemson in regards to who was in who was out. Context counts.

I believe AFDawg makes a real point

Aug 30, 2021, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Every Tiger knows that I was being facetious about Dabo ]

Dabo does have motivational, strategic and communication skills that Kirby lacks. This will be one of the difference makers on Saturday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 6:17 PM

I would if you had posted a sideways picture. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2021, 8:26 PM

After Clemson beats Georgia Saturday night all you will hear from ESecPN is how good LSU looked against UCLA ??

Jerry Tarkanian is saying,"Yepppppp".***

Aug 29, 2021, 9:24 PM

Aug 30, 2021, 12:42 PM

No, UAB isn't in the SEC just like a lot of easy teams that the SEC teams use to add another win to their regular season. But whoever they play out of conference, they will talk up that team as being one of the better OOC teams they could have played at that time in their season.

Like you, and 100% of non SEC fans, we're all so sick of hearing how ESECPN talks up the SEC like they were truly the best conference in the country from top to bottom, and we all know when we hear that BS, that it's just not the truth, it an exaggeration bc ESECPN throws so much more money behind the SEC, than than they do with any conference in college sports....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic