Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A request from a visitor, Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

A request from a visitor, Tigers

Dec 22, 2020, 10:45 AM

Howdy. Pardon my incursion on to your board. I will be brief.

First, Merry Christmas to y’all, to the entire Clemson family.

In the spirit of peace and goodwill among men which which is at the heart the Christmas season, I have a request of you. Please rip Ohio State limb from limb. Punish them. Humiliate them. Like the first time you got em in the Fiesta. That’d do just fine. Don’t let off the gas like you did for ND.

Safe travels, enjoy your time with family.

Gig ‘em and God bless,
Adam
A&M, ‘87
Bryan, TX

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ gets it.***

Dec 22, 2020, 10:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yep. Post of the year!

Dec 22, 2020, 3:33 PM

Btw thank you for an amazing time in College Station. We found parking in the residential area a few streets from the stadium. It was a rainy night and an hour before kickoff was coming down pretty hard. The homeowners we parked at were so gracious and let us hang out and tailgate under there covered porch and offered us drinks and snacks. Even more after the game when we got back we were invited to stay and hang out. Such a respectable fan base. I was really rooting for y’all to get in over the rotten acorns

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you sir.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:48 AM

I have been getting a lot of those sentiments from friends/fans of other teams. Seems like OSU may be public enemy number 1 in college football right now.

Re: A request from a visitor, Tigers

Dec 22, 2020, 10:52 AM

Last September, a group of friends and myself made the trip to Texas for the A&M game. Flew into Austin, spent a couple days there and then spent a day in College Station. I can easily say, I have never met a more hospitable, gracious group. Even leaving the stadium, we were inundated with A&M fans asking what we thought of the campus, stadium, tailgating, "is there anything we can do different? better??" I am certain that no other fanbase comes close.

Such a great group, atmosphere and what makes CFB special. I will forever be an A&M fan based on that experience.

That being said, I hope we can oblige your request 100%!

Dec 22, 2020, 11:13 AM

The A&M fans were great when they came up here, too. Numerous, loud, but not obnoxious.

Rockin' first post!

Dec 22, 2020, 10:55 AM

I sincerely hope our Tigers bring your wish to fruition.

We will....and y'all keep whooping that dirtpecker

Dec 22, 2020, 11:01 AM

a$$ every year, especially now that they're scared to play us in any sport.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 11:04 AM

Love those "Daisy Dukes" and Cowboy boots on gameday in College Station :)

Dec 22, 2020, 11:13 AM

After seeing Dabo's coaches poll ballot and his comments on tOSU's schedule from Packer's show, I believe that will be his plan. I married into an Aggie family, live and work in College Station and have run across many Aggies in 10yrs of working in Texas. Y'all are ok in my book.

I think this year for A&M is a combination of improvement compared to previous along with LSU/Auburn being down. Hope you guys continue improving and give Saban hell.

Alex

Always liked Aggie fans...

Dec 22, 2020, 11:45 AM

This post just further confirms why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Will Do; However You Must Reciprocate And Brutalize The UNC

Dec 22, 2020, 11:47 AM

Turdholes and our outgoing ACC Commish who is an alumni of that cheat-factory. Gig'Em

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Do; However You Must Reciprocate And Brutalize The UNC

Dec 22, 2020, 12:32 PM

It’s a deal.
(handshake)

A Merry Christmas to you, sir, and we will endeavor to

Dec 22, 2020, 11:51 AM

make your Christmas wish come true by pounding the Nut Necklaces into so much dark brown dust, they will think they are coffee.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Merry Christmas to you, sir, and we will endeavor to

Dec 22, 2020, 1:52 PM

That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout. Right there. ????

Dec 22, 2020, 12:15 PM

In a rational world we’d be playing y’all. But I sincerely hope that Clemson delivers exactly what you have requested. Merry Christmas and Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 12:41 PM

The peace in Luke 2 is about the peace between mankind and God.
Jesus was begotten in the flesh in order to die for our sins so
that peace can exist....We celebrate December 25th but He probably
entered into His creation in September, 3 BC or 4 BC.

Merry Christmas to you!

I'd rather played AnM but the POC just refused to match..

Dec 22, 2020, 12:58 PM

you guys with bama in the first round and couldn't justify putting you above ND, imo. We all know you're a better team than OSU so enjoy the curb stomping and beat the snot out of some yankee team in your bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 12:59 PM

One of my favorite YouTube channels is a guy from Texas A&M. He went to A&M for undergraduate and vet school.

Check out “Demolition Ranch”

It’s one of the top channels on YouTube and of course being in Texas it’s about guns!

He has another channel that’s interesting and fun about his family and his veterinarian practice.

“Off the Ranch”

Dec 22, 2020, 3:31 PM

Matt is the coolest. I don't throw around the word "Man Crush" often, but yea.. he's awesome.

Howdy!***

Dec 22, 2020, 1:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done.***

Dec 22, 2020, 1:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 1:53 PM

This will be passed along to Dabo and staff as quickly as possible. Your request will be granted. Merry Christmas to y’all. Also, please rip UNCheat a new one. Conference affiliation means nothing when it pertains to the tarholes. Nobody likes them. Peace out brother.

Dec 22, 2020, 2:59 PM

This is funny

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just telling my wife that T-A&M should have the mads..

Dec 22, 2020, 8:16 PM

A&M is much more deserving than the Bucknuts.

Also my oldest son went to the Clemson at A&M game and had a blast. He was very complimentary of the A&M fans. He also went to the Natty in Orleans, but was not very impressed with the LSU fans.

Message was edited by: Tiger1983®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was just telling my wife that T-A&M should have the mads..

Dec 22, 2020, 9:06 PM

Your son ain’t the first and most assuredly will not be the last to look back upon interaction with LSU fans with the fondness that one looks back upon a nasty case of jock itch or hemorrhoids. I was quite pleased to see the wheels come flying off of that Jack wagon just one year removed from their Team For The Ages. 2020 couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bunch. Glad they left Kyle with a loss (again). There are programs built to last and there’s LSU.

Re: I was just telling my wife that T-A&M should have the mads..

Dec 22, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to I was just telling my wife that T-A&M should have the mads.. ]

I would also add that, while I believe A&M had a great year, and that tOSU hasn’t proven a thing in their half season, I recognize the ESPN is bleeding money. ND and tOSU in the CFP are a business decision. They need maximum eyeballs on TV sets, in a year where lots of bowls are cancelling and the network is laying off folks left and right. A&M didn’t remove all doubt, though I will not apologize for going 8-1 while playing in a 7 team division that went 20-9 against the SEC East. I am excited to see A&M play in the Orange and hope for no opt outs and to stomp a mudhole in UNC. Like we did in Charlotte in the NCAAT round of 32 in 2018. Peace.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:20 PM

Definitely wanted to see A&M in the CFP rather than the bucknuts. Good luck
in the bowl game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Welcome here anytime!***

Dec 23, 2020, 2:38 AM

null

Dec 23, 2020, 10:48 PM

You guys were by far, the best fans I've ever been around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic