Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry to a downer to everyone... (long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 859

Sorry to a downer to everyone... (long)

Apr 27, 2006, 7:59 AM

I see that everyone is getting very excited about our football season and I felt that I needed to set the facts straight. You see, I was on FGF the other day and found some inside information that I think I should pass on to everyone here so you don't get your hopes too high.

First, we are about to be caught with the biggest NCAA cheating conspiracy known to man. Our players, staff, trainers, students, faculty, police officers, and even President Barker himself are in on a huge coverup that is about to be uncovered. Apparently our players have been causing chaos on and off the field, but with this elaborate coverup no one was aware that it was happening. Heck, our coverup was so good that the players themselves had no idea what was going on, but USC fans said it was true, so obviously it was!

Second, our team is not really that good. Sure, we kick USC's butt every time we play, but if you look past that you will see that the two teams are actually fairly even, with USC holding a slight advantage in every position on the football field, coaching staff, water boys, facilities, and tailgating atmosphere. I mean seriously, how can you compate tailgating on grass near trees to crackhouses on asphalt?

Third, in the book of 1st Cootians it clearly states that Spurrier is God and he will never lose to Clemson again. I don't write this stuff, I just report it.

Sorry to bust your buble, but I felt like it was my tiger duty to inform everyone that we had absolutely no reason to be excited about this upcoming season. After all, FGF said so!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might as well sell all my orange and cancel my cable.

Apr 27, 2006, 8:05 AM

The bubble was fun while it lasted :(

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is GREAT to know their "state of mind" never changes***

Apr 27, 2006, 8:12 AM

Same Ole Same Ole***

Apr 27, 2006, 8:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

First of all, you're a moron for believing what they say...

Apr 27, 2006, 9:01 AM

kidding.

Maybe we could be USC's B-team and play other SEC B-teams. Then we could at least get a feeling of what it's like to be as great as them.

I literally just laughed out loud...thanks***

Apr 27, 2006, 1:54 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 859
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic