Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cool Joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 639

Cool Joke

Apr 13, 2006, 10:24 PM

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your I.Q.?"

The man replies, "150", and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology and sexual proclivities.

The man is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again the robot serves hima perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your I.Q.?"

"About 100," the man responds.

Immediately, the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, fishing, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your I.Q.?"

"Er ... 50, I think," the man replies.

And the robot says ... real slowly ... "So ..... ya gonna follow the Gamecocks again this year?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

LOL***

Apr 13, 2006, 10:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 1
| visibility 639
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic