Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm now a t-net supporter, check out the "r"....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I'm now a t-net supporter, check out the "r"....

Aug 10, 2004, 11:01 AM

I guess I get so much enjoyment from this board I ought to pay a little something for it. Besides, the lute of a possible COTY campaign was too much to resist.

Paddyd

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Looks good on you and....

Aug 10, 2004, 11:04 AM

You also gained about 150 points as well. Now you know you can't have negative points! Congratulations

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you have the ®. You have to earn it even more.

Aug 10, 2004, 11:05 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats! Now if we can just get you to flip!***

Aug 10, 2004, 11:09 AM

I wouldn't hold out too much hope for that.....

Aug 10, 2004, 11:13 AM

I give a heck of a lot moe than the "white level" to them!!
I'm afraid I might get a better return on m investment here however.

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

The first step is admitting you have a problem ;o)***

Aug 10, 2004, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LOL :))****************

Aug 10, 2004, 12:06 PM

- catahoula

NICE job!...

Aug 10, 2004, 11:21 AM

you are among a select group of "coots" that represent your school well on here.

Good luck in the COTY race

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I officially throw paddy in the ring for COTY***

Aug 10, 2004, 11:36 AM

I am pointing the thread in your honor***

Aug 10, 2004, 11:37 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic