Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the 'Who Will Be Our QB?' Handwringers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

For all the 'Who Will Be Our QB?' Handwringers

Mar 24, 2017, 7:35 AM

Have you NOT been paying attention?!

Deshaun Watson is a mundane, average, less than desirable pro QB prospect with so many flaws to his game - HAYULL, he wasn't even worthy of the Heisman - not to mention the only reason his team won the National Championship was because the Tide's offense 'inexplicaby' (other than injuries to THEIR players) failed to stay on the field, thus forcing the 'greatest college defense ever' to have to play an unfair number of plays....

So quit stressing over having to replace DW4! Dabo, Scott and Elliot could probably trot out Francis Marion or even Tigerbalm to qb this team (...not Bob, tho, he's way too short) and our Tigers will be just fine!

HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May be short but I sho got some dance moves

Mar 24, 2017, 7:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: May be short but I sho got some dance moves

Mar 24, 2017, 9:59 AM

I stand (and sit) corrected!

Bob COULD qb our team! Those are DWTS worthy moves, right there! (Ahem, you are the tall, good looking one, right, Bob? ??).

Oh, and sorry to get your hopes up, Frances and Balm, but it really wouldn't be fair to snuff out the hopes and dreams of Bryant, Brice, Johnson and Co by allowing either of you to just waltz onto the field and take the starter position .... as one or both of you surely would.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: For all the 'Who Will Be Our QB?' Handwringers

Mar 24, 2017, 7:40 AM

6'3" 210 right here, 14.45 in the 40. give me the ball coach

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I was in high school..

Mar 24, 2017, 9:00 AM

I ran a 4.7 40 on a stopwatch. Now you could time it on a sun-dial.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was that Polk High? 4 TD's in a single game?***

Mar 24, 2017, 9:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope!

Mar 24, 2017, 11:26 AM

I was a starting corner in a 4-4-3, sometimes wide receiver, and third string full back(who played more than the second string because he couldn't catch a screen pass or cut block) in a veer offense. I thought I was good, until I went up against Feddie Solomon at Sumter and learned the difference between pretty good and great. You could do everything right and that cat could make it wrong!

Re: Nope!

Mar 25, 2017, 11:38 AM

What year and high school did you play? I saw a lot of his back in '71. He was indeed Fabulous Freddie.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw Fast Freddie in the Shrine Bowl.

Mar 25, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Nope! ]

Still the best individual performance I've ever seen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to Polk county high in NC.***

Mar 25, 2017, 9:58 PM [ in reply to was that Polk High? 4 TD's in a single game?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I was in high school....

Mar 24, 2017, 9:17 AM [ in reply to When I was in high school.. ]

I could throw the ball over them mountains. I wish I could go back and take state.

Mar 24, 2017, 8:27 AM

That's a good one UB - LMAO

But in defense of some of the "handwringers", it's just fun to talk about and speculate when there's no baseball, or golf, or motorcycle racing, or softball. Would say basketball but since we don't play that...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This next sentence will be music to Dabo's ears...

Mar 24, 2017, 8:34 AM

I still have one year of eligibility remaining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well,

Mar 24, 2017, 8:38 AM

Scott & Elliott did run over Oklahoma with Stoudt @ QB.

Mar 25, 2017, 3:30 PM

For all the reasons given for Bama not winning the NCG, you left out the real and most important one that would have covered for them all. It was embarrassing for for for the big Bama elephant to be seen on the same field playing against little ole ACC Clemson with a gimmick offence. The Bama team and coaches just plain and simply didn't won't to be there playing in what they felt was an exhibition game. The Bama team and fans were laughing about how they had made the Clemson team, coaches, and fans feel like true champions, and the truth was that Bama had won so many NC titles, they let little ole Clemson win just to show the country that the play off committee done wrong by forcing Bama having to step on the same field with a lowly ACC Clemson team. Its all very simple, Clemson was given the game, they didn't win it bc, Bama didn't want to be there, PERIOD!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2017, 3:58 PM

Thanks for the eye opener. I was thinking I was the most cynical person
On earth and now I realize I'm not even close. Revelation is amazing.

Mar 25, 2017, 7:10 PM

I played on Sunday afternoons before and after college. I always threw our kickoffs and was the QB. I chose sides sometimes too and I played both ways but I hurt my back 4 years ago and after a couple of surgeries I can still play backup to the QB as long as they count a true 1-1000 to 5-1000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 25, 2017, 8:18 PM

Balm would roll over at the sight of any opposition. He be a pu-ssy Snowflake.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic