Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Brazzyb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,442

Deer Brazzyb

Aug 26, 2014, 4:22 PM

Please forgive my rudeness if that's what you call it but.........

You came here asking for people to watch these horrible videos and then asked for our advice. It is the advice of most T-Net members that you should completely stop making them. If you consider us rude for telling you that then think of it this way.....

When you make one of these ridiculous displays and associate yourself with Clemson you immediately associate all of us to the type of person you portray in the video. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE VIEWED THAT WAY!!! It's that simple.

Equipment or technology will not help the fact that your videos make us all look very bad. If you want to think that our opinion of your videos that make us all look bad is rude then I guess that's something we have to live with, but you asked us and we responded!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Deer Brazzyb

Aug 26, 2014, 4:25 PM

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:26 PM

All you say is stop making them. Nothing in that comment states what could be done to improve them. I have gotten told to do interviews with opposite team fans, or even go to other campus and do stuff. Which i told you why i cant travel due to having a work schedule to work around, a wife and 2 kids. So what i have asked is what type of things would yall like to see, what topics or just simply put how i could conduct myself that would suit the Clemson alum and fans abroad. That is what has never been given to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Aug 26, 2014, 4:31 PM

Trash talking and spewing nonsense in a video is not becoming of a Clemson Man!! If you are dead set on videos, make highlight videos, pump up videos,heck show your kids cheering on Clemson, but not smack talking videos.

That is my reccomendation.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:33 PM

i will take that into consideration, i just downloaded a video editor onto my computer and i can see what i come up with. I have thought of just doin a TV show thing where i just do predictions and talk about points to victory for the upcoming games

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

That would be much better, and don't think the attacks

Aug 26, 2014, 4:37 PM

are ultra personal, they are against the way you make us look with your present strategy.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Brazzyb ]

You want to improve them? Change the person doing them, the setting, the content, and the equipment.

You just arent entertaining man.... That is the problem and that is one that cant be solved. I know I am not entertaining so I dont make youtube vids.

Edit: Also trash talk videos are just childish as #### IMO. They scream look at me and look how immature I am.

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

null

You want to know how to become a legend on

Aug 26, 2014, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Brazzyb ]

this site? Check out shoeless. I for one wish he would post videos again, and I highly doubt anyone here would disagree with me on that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You want to know how to become a legend on

Aug 26, 2014, 4:37 PM

i do like his videos. They are great. I tell you what give me tell friday, i will release a hype video for the UGA game and also a just a kinda highlight type video out, see how that goes. If that doesnt turn out right i will quit making videos

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: You want to know how to become a legend on

Aug 26, 2014, 4:42 PM

iI do like his videos. Tthey are great. I tell you what, give me telluntil fFriday, and iI will release a hype video for the UGA game. and also a just a kinda highlight type video out, I will also release a highlights video and see how that goes. If that doesn't turn out rightwell, iI will quit making videos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Fair enough.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: You want to know how to become a legend on ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Shoeless never started one of his videos with

Aug 27, 2014, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: You want to know how to become a legend on ]

"ALRIGHT WHAT IS UP?!?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

promise?!?!?!***

Aug 27, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: You want to know how to become a legend on ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

psst... i think those sending you to other campuses are

Aug 26, 2014, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Brazzyb ]

hoping you don't find your way back... it's a trap, don't fall for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: psst... i think those sending you to other campuses are

Aug 26, 2014, 4:39 PM

you should join him.

Field trip for you GWP and Bob....

null

i'm here for the bus ride.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes a bus ride. However for you this means the

Aug 26, 2014, 4:42 PM

short juan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

so i get to sit closer to the front?***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:44 PM

The front is where the cool kids sit!***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

a boy can dream

Aug 26, 2014, 4:46 PM

juan day... fingers crossed

You want the best possible constructive criticism?

Aug 27, 2014, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Brazzyb ]

Destroy your video camera and stick to selling mattresses.

edit: also, get a new television.

Message was edited by: tigerdrummer®

There's something in these hills.

Maybe,

Aug 27, 2014, 10:53 AM

You could add more info and facts about who clemson is playing, go over who they played last week, next week and go over some of they're key players and make a logical prediction. Do away with the smack talk all together. Do some actual research about them. Don't do the whole "clemson is gonna pound y'all, murder y'all and beat y'all to death" stuff. Find out the spread Vegas came up with and agree with it or disagree with it and talk about why. Add facts about how many times clemson has played GA and they're overall record against them, when they last played etc etc. You could add facts like when GA became a university, how many students they have, some history stuff. And do the same for clemson each video, just a nugget each time. And do that for each opponent. People like facts, when you smack, people don't learn anything, it's nothing new they haven't heard before.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic