Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Confessed Coot is trending at 84%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

So Confessed Coot is trending at 84%

May 27, 2014, 3:04 PM

And I'm stuck at 88% and I once snuck into Williams Brice and took a pee on the 50.
Smdh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

point. we're looking to replace newb with FM, CU2013 has

May 27, 2014, 3:06 PM

been trending as well.

it's a tough crowd, but hanging 10 on the willy b fiddy is a good start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: point. we're looking to replace newb with FM, CU2013 has

May 27, 2014, 3:08 PM

Yeah and Connor Shaw bent over and took a kiss right where It happened.

Sucker

dropping the deuce may have immediately

May 27, 2014, 3:09 PM [ in reply to point. we're looking to replace newb with FM, CU2013 has ]

gotten him to ROH or infinite points!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

So you're looking to replace me with the newer model,

May 27, 2014, 3:09 PM [ in reply to point. we're looking to replace newb with FM, CU2013 has ]

is that it? Well I may not be flashy like younger brother but I've been put through the ropes of lbu's orientation so that saves you some training fees right up front

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

you know, if you put me on ignore

May 27, 2014, 3:12 PM

it would help us both.

tia still shakin

newb

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I tell you to

May 27, 2014, 3:14 PM

go away and never come back would that have the same affect?

no.

May 27, 2014, 3:15 PM

waiting...

Hey, I may have all the bells and whistles

May 27, 2014, 3:39 PM [ in reply to So you're looking to replace me with the newer model, ]

but I don't have the same skill set as the crafty tigerbored veterans. I have to learn from somebody!

I don't like you right now, 2013.

May 27, 2014, 3:45 PM

They're trying to replace me so I has the cranky

;)

I really enjoy speaking in my native tongue - "spacebar"

May 27, 2014, 3:47 PM

did you get that?

"Trending?"

May 27, 2014, 3:42 PM [ in reply to point. we're looking to replace newb with FM, CU2013 has ]

my only question is, how does this affect the status of my steak knive(s)?

If you go to the initiation that won't be the only

May 27, 2014, 3:46 PM

pointy thingy you'll have to worry about

You keep bob outta this!***

May 27, 2014, 3:57 PM

Don't you dare address father by his first name***

May 27, 2014, 4:06 PM

That ain't good. I'll take care of it....***

May 27, 2014, 3:07 PM

null

Pee on it a 2nd time, with pictures, you'll be up to 95%

May 27, 2014, 3:07 PM

before you know it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pee on it a 2nd time, with pictures, you'll be up to 95%

May 27, 2014, 3:13 PM

Yes but ConfessedCoot has peed all over the cockroach. That is the difference.

^^^^ wise beyond his years this one.******

May 27, 2014, 3:59 PM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Hence the true reason for

May 28, 2014, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Pee on it a 2nd time, with pictures, you'll be up to 95% ]

Stinky Ice....

Re: Pee on it a 2nd time, with pictures, you'll be up to 95%

May 27, 2014, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Pee on it a 2nd time, with pictures, you'll be up to 95% ]

I'll help you if you promise NOT to post pictures.

Some board coot TD'd this

May 27, 2014, 3:22 PM

to hold you back bro!

Re: Some board coot TD'd this

May 27, 2014, 3:27 PM

I believe there are enough coots trolling on here that when I share my hatred for them I get TD. I know what I have to do and I will be a donor soon so Clem117 will respond to me.

Re: Some board coot TD'd this

May 27, 2014, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Some board coot TD'd this ]

Most board coots are free rides. So finding the guilty one should be rather easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Confessed Coot is trending at 84%

May 27, 2014, 3:23 PM

TigerTricks is using tricks to get his pulse back up. If you are looking for points, go pee on a coot, that should do it;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And pic or it didn't happen***

May 27, 2014, 3:36 PM

Re: And pic or it didn't happen***

May 27, 2014, 3:39 PM

I'm sorry bud, this past game was the last time I'm going to that stadium. And I've been to every Clemson game there since 01. But if you want a pic of me taking a pee I might be able to hook you up with a little something something.
Wait, little something something.....

Ready when you are.

May 27, 2014, 3:44 PM
zoom.jpg(5.4 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 27, 2014, 3:39 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name...he now goes by OKIREALLYAMaTIGER. Didn't you get the memo ?

^^^^^trolling coot

May 27, 2014, 3:46 PM

knows other coots!!

I know....there there little fella. it"ll be alllllllright*****

May 27, 2014, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: So Confessed Coot is trending at 84% ]

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

May 27, 2014, 3:42 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name...he now goes by OKIREALLYAMaTIGER. Didn't you get the memo ? LOL...JK..

May 27, 2014, 3:42 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name...he now goes by OKIREALLYAMaTIGER. Didn't you get the memo ? LOL...JK..

I know I posted multiple times....the keyboard wouldn't release. I need a new one so tell my boss...lol.

I knew the keyboards at Macdonalds were bad but wow.

So why is that button sticky, hmmmm?

What year did he graduate from Clemson? We might know him.***

May 27, 2014, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: So Confessed Coot is trending at 84% ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 27, 2014, 3:43 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name. He now goes by IreallyamaTiger...lol.

^^^^^^^^Trying to redeem himself***

nope sorry, still not funny.*****

May 27, 2014, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: So Confessed Coot is trending at 84% ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Moronnc...pay attention....this is funny!******

May 27, 2014, 4:05 PM

May 27, 2014, 3:48 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name, he now goes by Iluvdac0cks...didn't you get the memo?

May 27, 2014, 3:59 PM

Confessed Coot changed his name. He now goes by konfssedkootkrzy...lol.

hey hey hey.....watch it 2013...I know your dad.*****

May 27, 2014, 4:07 PM

Re: hey hey hey.....watch it 2013...I know your dad.********

May 27, 2014, 4:37 PM

bob, get a handle on this.***********

May 27, 2014, 4:54 PM

What, can't fight your own battles? Coot***

May 27, 2014, 5:00 PM

Re: What, can't fight your own battles? Coot***

May 27, 2014, 5:04 PM

not while I'm bantering with GWP, trying to get DSP to bring Wanda back and pissing off Moronnc. I simply dont have time for bob's twin newbs.

Wait now we're twins?***

May 27, 2014, 5:05 PM

i don't know. ask bob. i just made that up :-)******

May 27, 2014, 5:06 PM

I was just trying to do the math in my head and

May 27, 2014, 5:08 PM

now it hurts...maybe also cause I've never got the talk about the birds and the bees so I'm not really sure where babies come from either....K-Mart?

Well, cents bob is your dad, the talk would have been about

May 27, 2014, 11:07 PM

The bees and the bees. Ring any bells?

May 27, 2014, 4:16 PM
MonroeCoot.jpg(42.9 K)

Confessed Coot changed his name...he now goes by OKIREALLYAMaTIGER. Didn't you get the meme ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

So you couldn't make it to the endzone? ;-) :-D :-O *****

May 27, 2014, 6:08 PM

Confessed Coot also donates to TNET and has a golf ball with

May 28, 2014, 8:07 AM

a Clemson Tiger Paw on it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confessed Coot also donates to TNET and has a golf ball with

May 28, 2014, 8:30 AM

I am a big Clemson golf fan. I have been fortunate enough to know personally some of Clemson's biggest golf stars past and present.

My niece is going to play softball at USC next year, so I'm

May 28, 2014, 8:33 AM

going to be a HUGE usc softball fan for family reasons. But, I will not wear any attire with a usc logo on it. :)

Re: My niece is going to play softball at USC next year, so I'm

May 28, 2014, 8:39 AM

Oh yeah. No doubt. I ain't wearing nothing orange. That wasn't part of the deal I made with B-Meist....even after he brought out the 2nd case of Zima.

I'm curious to know if Confessed Coot has tiger paws on all

May 28, 2014, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Confessed Coot also donates to TNET and has a golf ball with ]

his balls...

Signed,

linebackeru

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm curious to know if Confessed Coot has tiger paws on all

May 28, 2014, 8:40 AM

No way LBU asked you to ask me that. LBU already knows that answer. So it seems like you want to know for yourself bob? Do you want to know for yourself? Are you shy?

This is all new to me, since I recently made that decision.***

May 28, 2014, 8:42 AM

We will take it slow. LBU will be in touch to get you

May 28, 2014, 8:44 AM

Signed up. Congrats.......kinda.

Confessed coot should change her name to:

May 28, 2014, 1:53 PM

confessed buttsmoocher.

HTH I really do

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic