Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Monroenc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Deer Monroenc

May 24, 2014, 12:21 PM

Please stop angering the natives on these boreds. You are capable of spinning everything about Clemson to a negative, just as they are capable of spinning everything about the coots to a negative.

That won't ever change, and it gets boring.

Can we please put that away for a while and get back to what these boreds were intended for.....

making fun of deadsolidweirdos, lawyers from Ohio, newbs and midgets with 2 sons that he named in sequential order...

Me and LBU can't do this by ourselves, so either get with it or get out.

Love,
THE HOUSE "confessed" COOT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Well said CC! He needs either a hobby or a woman...

May 24, 2014, 12:28 PM

And I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on the "woman" part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Well said CC! He needs either a hobby or a woman...

May 24, 2014, 12:37 PM

I think he is into dudes... Specifically Hutson Mason.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em bob******

May 24, 2014, 12:29 PM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

that's MR deadsolidweirdo to you

May 24, 2014, 12:49 PM

coot.

;)

happy memorial weekend to you & yours CC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that's MR deadsolidweirdo to you

May 24, 2014, 1:18 PM

I am going to make a prediction. In the coming months, CC will finally see the light of day and morph into a Clemson Tiger fan. I realize this is a stretch but miracles still happen. He is a wannabe tiger fan but can't seem to shake that coot virus that infects so many people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

somewhere, will turner is saying, "he's a coot...

May 24, 2014, 1:36 PM

a good man!"

well, maybe good is a stretch.

May 24, 2014, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: that's MR deadsolidweirdo to you ]

I have tried to explain this to newb a few times....without success, so maybe you can get it and help him out.

Life experiences have made me a big Clemson golf fan, but that is as close as I can get.

Just trying to set expectations.....

May 24, 2014, 2:40 PM [ in reply to that's MR deadsolidweirdo to you ]

And to you sir. Water is calming down and the sun is out!! I need to be floating
No baptist.

can you say.....#### fight?

May 24, 2014, 1:23 PM

tell em, coot!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't know the struggle of having a dense midget as a

May 24, 2014, 1:31 PM

father. I've tried multiple times to legally change my name but to no avail. He apparently has some sleazy lawyer friends that stone wall me at every turn

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: You don't know the struggle of having a dense midget as a

May 24, 2014, 2:35 PM

I am so sorry brotha. Stay skrong. Don't do anything weird like have a fight with explosives. It ain't that bad, you know?

If there's alcohol involved then that can't be a bad thing,

May 24, 2014, 2:44 PM

right? Can't be

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Deer Monroenc

May 24, 2014, 1:50 PM

Looks like you got a couple TD's. I guess the other house coots didn't like this...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It absolutely warms my heart!! ******

May 24, 2014, 2:38 PM

May 24, 2014, 2:55 PM

CC most definitely is a USuC grad based on his/her spelling

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?

May 24, 2014, 3:21 PM

Name won thang I spelled the rong?

it's juan

May 24, 2014, 3:46 PM

moran.

Whatever. By the by...

May 24, 2014, 4:16 PM

Not a fan of the new pic. I want my Wanda back.

Re: Whatever. By the by...

May 24, 2014, 4:21 PM

It's confirmed. CC is off his meds again.

Re: You have to overlook Moronnc.***

May 24, 2014, 6:14 PM

May 24, 2014, 6:28 PM

Wow you know a person is a piece of trash when his own fans are calling him out.

null

COOT4LIFE would approve...

May 24, 2014, 6:44 PM

... If he were still around.

I am a bitter and angry man.

Go back to FGF coot!

May 26, 2014, 7:56 AM

And take that Monroecoot with you! Coots of a feather...something, something together.

Coots!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 26, 2014, 8:11 AM

A Gamecock fan with a 84% pulse is no Gamecock fan. Just admitting you are a Gamecock will take you below 50% so you have agreed with all the negative things said or you are a Tiger just playing a game. I don't try to start anything but if you are a Gamecock and you defend Gamecocks then you should be banned. Wow....I would thought a little banter would be fun. Not slamming anyone but just giving your take and presenting some facts hurts no one. I don't attack anyone personally even though I have been attacked from day one. I think most on here take things too seriously and are having a real problem admitting we have morphed into a solid athletic program. That's OK....it happened....

May 26, 2014, 8:44 AM

Monroenc coot finally gets it. What a delusional doofus !

"I don't try to start anything but if you are a Gamecock and you defend Gamecocks then you should be banned."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic