Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot version of Mitchell bar fight last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,101

Coot version of Mitchell bar fight last night.

Jul 27, 2005, 1:46 PM

Who knows the real story?

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=55533270&sid=&style=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right....who knows what really happened

Jul 27, 2005, 1:53 PM

i hope our guys are learning from the chicken mistakes. i know we have gotten into some trouble over the years, but what has happened the past 6-9 months in cootlumbia is unlike anything i've seen. the point is not who started it, why it happened, etc., but being an athlete you have to be careful not to get yourself into situations like that.

ALL IN!!

What i hate about message boards today...

Jul 27, 2005, 1:59 PM

nd I'm just as guilty as anyone i guess of perpetuating this kind of stuff... lets say that the gamecock version of the story on FGF is correct. Well... tiger fans will say it proves that Gamecock players are a bunch of pansies for not defending their QB. But at the same time, if the Tiger version is correct, then they are a bunch of classless thugs beating up average students at Pavlovs.

honestly... if they did just get Mitchell out of the bar then it looks like they might finally be learning something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

bunch of pansy a$$ thuggs. Coots suck regardless.***

Jul 27, 2005, 2:02 PM

I hate seeing young guys mess up a good thing

Jul 27, 2005, 2:04 PM [ in reply to What i hate about message boards today... ]

even if that good thing is playing for USC ;)

In all seriousness, I hope they just helped there teammate get out of the bar with no altercations. If they didn't, then they haven't been paying very good attention this offseason.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can guarandamtee that they didn't just turn and walk away.

Jul 27, 2005, 1:57 PM

If Mitchell got punched, the last thing that those idiots would do would be to just walk away. That's definitely the abridged, coot version. I'm guessing we'll see some criminal charges filed in the next couple of days, or a body may turn up soon.

The real coot version is.........

Jul 27, 2005, 2:03 PM

Blake Mitchell was in a bar innocently drinking one beer to relax after voluntary workouts and was ruthlessly attacked by another individual that had on a clemson t-shirt(so we at least know he wasn't a real fan). After he was hit, Blake said he was a bigger man than that and walked away setting a wonderful example for our youth today

You must have heard wrong.....

Jul 27, 2005, 2:10 PM

Blake was actually reading his bible to some homeless Clemson grads that he had selflessly bought dinner for. Suddenly, an IPTAY hitman pulled out his ninja stars and nun-chuks and viciously attacked Mitchell.

As Mitchell whispered words of prayer to the attacker, his hands deftly deflected the blows and he quickly subdued the would be assassin. Only after the hitman was being led away, did Mitchell notice a trickle of blood coming from his nose.....he had scratched himself with his own fingernail accidentally.

As patrons applauded and gathered around, Mitchell explained that violence seldom solved problems and excused himself so that he could bail the man out of jail.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD***

Jul 27, 2005, 2:13 PM

"Very, Very Excited, Very, Very Proud" to be a TIGER!!

Re: POTD***

Jul 27, 2005, 2:15 PM

What does that mean?

Post of the day***

Jul 27, 2005, 2:16 PM

Yea, I agree yours sounds more like what happened........***

Jul 27, 2005, 2:16 PM [ in reply to You must have heard wrong..... ]

This coot quote sums up a lot.........

Jul 27, 2005, 2:50 PM

Re: Evidently it was the Pavlov's bouncers trying to fight the players, Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schools out...

Its Tuesday night July 26, 2005...

Who the hell wants to go to Pavlovs?

I have no problem with drinking or going out to the bars, but seriously, I wish these guys would just concentrate on football right now!!!

With everything that has gone on during the past year, you would think the players would know to lay low and stay out of situations that could be trouble.

Who the hell did we recruit the past couple of years? Seems to me like a bunch of dumba$$e$!!!

Sully

Is he even old enough to be in a bar?***

Jul 27, 2005, 3:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic