Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The life of a recruit stalker over 1 year - simplified
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 4,343

The life of a recruit stalker over 1 year - simplified

Jan 14, 2013, 1:20 PM

February: "Oh Em Gee!, Ronnie Runner and Tommy Tackler are coming on a visit for the basketball game! These guys are awesome for next year's class. I hope we impress."

June: "Oh Em Gee! Tommy Tackler just tweeted about Clemson. He knows where his heart is and such a fine young man!"

July: "Oh Em Gee! Ronnie Runner and Tommy Tackler just committed to Clemson! This is huge! Can't wait to see them on the field as a coot killers."

September: "Don't worry guys Tommy Tackler is just taking his visit to Florida because he likes to go on trips."

December: "Guys calm down! Tommy Tackler and Ronnie Runner simply decommitted to take the pressure off from the media!"

January: "Oh Em Gee! I can't believe Tommy Tackler and Ronnie Runner committed to Florida! We don't need them anyhow! Ronnie wouldn't have gotten in and he's just a follower of Tommy. And Tommy is a headcase. They're over rated!."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You will hurt so many feelings with this one***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These people will never see themselves here.***

Jan 14, 2013, 7:46 PM

C'mon, I don't...I mean...how can you...that's not really...***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

so you nailed gwp, but how bout his wife?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Village bicycle***

Clemson

Be careful aligning yourself with dsp, you'll find yourself

Jan 14, 2013, 1:30 PM

on Crump's short list

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ woohoo'd the day they took off the training wheels...***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^is still waiting for that day***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

baby steps. gotta get this whole potty training thing

Jan 14, 2013, 1:37 PM

behind me first.

That's ironic that you're trying to get out of diapers

Jan 14, 2013, 1:39 PM

seeing as how hartins is preparing to get back into them

;)

dad missed the best parts of the game gettin rid of all that

Jan 14, 2013, 1:40 PM

beer; i never had that problem.

Re: so you nailed gwp, but how bout his wife?

Jan 14, 2013, 1:26 PM [ in reply to so you nailed gwp, but how bout his wife? ]

Ill let LbU handle that one.

I nailed her, but it's not worth bragging about...***

Jan 14, 2013, 3:56 PM [ in reply to so you nailed gwp, but how bout his wife? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

February: They never even considered USuCk...***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:47 PM

^^forgot that one***

Jan 14, 2013, 3:36 PM

Re: True, I don't know which one that I detest the most.***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:52 PM

that's more of a sunshine pumper's mentality***

Jan 14, 2013, 1:57 PM

dumper's mentality...

Jan 14, 2013, 2:02 PM

The sky is falling, we suck

We got some good recruits but we still suck, I hate Dabo, I hate life

Sure we had a decent season but we suck, the recruits are still good but I hate life and we still suck

Recruits are leaving, told y'all we suck

So what if we won the CFA bowl, our coaches suck and recruiting is falling apart, life is awful and we suck

Well it's signing day and the coaches brought this class together but we still suck and the sky is falling all around us, one day you'll see

You forgot

Jan 14, 2013, 3:51 PM

We might have won our bowl game but if we were really a good team it wouldn't have been close. Besides Dabo made Clemson look stupid again like he always does.

The #2 and #5 guys suck compared to the #1 guy. Anyway it don't matter because our coaches will never develop them. They will be 98 pound weaklings with no technique at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, how could I have missed complaining about

Jan 14, 2013, 3:55 PM

our S&C program

Got to give pheebs credit,

Jan 14, 2013, 9:00 PM [ in reply to dumper's mentality... ]

he consistently proclaims suckage even during the best of times. I've seen a few mea culpas on Tnet recently, but we'll never see one from Pheebo.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

What's this Runner's kid 40 time?

Jan 14, 2013, 2:02 PM

Is he better than Dye and Gallman? ;)

Mrs. Tackler loves DABO!

Jan 14, 2013, 2:13 PM

I heard

Re: The life of a recruit stalker over 1 year - simplified***

Jan 14, 2013, 3:54 PM

lulz

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The life of a recruit stalker over 1 year - simplified***

Jan 14, 2013, 4:35 PM

Where the heck have you been?

Here's to you Mr. Recruit Stalker***

Jan 14, 2013, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: The life of a recruit stalker over 1 year - simplified*** ]

nm

Re: Here's to you Mr. Recruit Stalker***

Jan 14, 2013, 8:48 PM

I thought about doing one of those but takes too much time and creativity. Lol

It deserves one for sure***

Jan 14, 2013, 8:49 PM

nm

Are these guys visiting this weekend too? Hope so!***

Jan 14, 2013, 5:19 PM

This made me laugh...point for you...

Jan 14, 2013, 7:22 PM

nm

You absolutely NAILED it.