Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L*
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L*

Apr 10, 2012, 2:27 PM

Paul Finebaum: ”The SEC invited the wrong team from South Carolina. Clemson feels like an SEC
school. USC feels like it wants to be a SEC school ... USC just hires washed up
head coaches in order to try to make a splash...”

Caller: ”I don’t Understand”

Paul Finebaum: “You can’t understand it because you’re a South Carolina fan.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES**********

Apr 10, 2012, 2:30 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L*

Apr 10, 2012, 2:36 PM

Maybe true in 1991, but that was 21 years ago. I care less about his opinion. The truth is the SEC money we've gained has changed all that. Period. Look at our facilities and upgrades now. Build a baseball stadium, win two national championships. Basketball, not so much, but I wouldn't call our recent hire a washed up hire. I love the hire. Just think, if Horn can beat clemson two straight I wonder what Martin will do? Finally on to football. Is he calling Spurrier a washed up hire? LMAO!!!!!! He's done more than any coach ever at South Carolina including beating clemson 3 straight for first time in 40 years. Not to mention most wins in back to back years and about to become our all time winningest coach. Again, this isn't 1991.

Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't

Apr 10, 2012, 2:40 PM

saying much. I'll listen to your drivel about how he isn't washed up once he actually wins something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't

Apr 10, 2012, 3:02 PM

Let's see...he's 4-3 against clemson including 3 straight beatdowns. He won the East in 2010 when this board and every other clemson fan said winning the east couldn't be done in 1000 years when we joined the SEC (love how that happens and now it's "well, you won't win the SEC in 1000 years"...funny how the tone changes. He wins for first time ever at Tennessee. First time in the Swamp. Beats Georgia, Florida, Tennessee back to back years for the first time ever. Beat #1 Bama for our first win against a #1 team. Signed the nations best recruit last year. Signed the nations best running back the year before. Landed Mr. Football 4 straight years. Won more games in back to back years than any coach ever at USC. He can become our all time winningest coach this year. He's doing things that EVERYONE said couldn't be done at South Carolina. It's reality folks. It's hard to admit this isn't the Brad Scott days because it isn't. Will clemson beat us again? Of course. But it won't be like the old days where you win 8 of 9 and so on. Things have changed and you don't like it. Just admit it.

You still have a small pen0r.***

Apr 10, 2012, 3:04 PM

Apr 10, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

Oh I heard the samething when Lou was there. You know how y'all have past us

Wow, that's great success! And even better, he earned

Apr 10, 2012, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

5th place rings! Once again, let me know when he wins something. You know...an actual championship. I'll be waiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Will get NCAA b!tchslapped under his watch too.***

Apr 10, 2012, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Who hasn't beaten UGA, Florida, and Tenn the past 3 years?

Apr 10, 2012, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

Wow, you were the biggest loser of the SEC East!

Apr 10, 2012, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

So basically the only thing he has accomplished that means anything is one division crown and a beat down in sec title game and a losing bowl record 2-4 in 7 years...

You're really sound like you're trying to convince yourself

Apr 11, 2012, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

bro.

Face it. His biggest accomplishments are beating Clemson 3 years in a row and beating Alabama last year.

Winning the East doesn't mean a lot when Florida, Georgia and Tenn were all as average as they were that year.

How many championships did you get from all that?***

Apr 11, 2012, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

null

Message was edited by: 6317forever®

Apr 12, 2012, 6:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

We said you would never win the SEC not just the East. Get your facts straight house ######.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soon to become their all time winningest coach.....

Apr 10, 2012, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

pretty much sums up their pathetic existence. What's his record???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2012, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

10-0 in last 10 games with Florida, Alabama, Tenn, Georgia and Clemson.

I'd say we belong.

And nothing to show for it, 'cept for a pretend ring******

Apr 10, 2012, 10:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2012, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Doing more than any other coach at USuCk isn't ]

Yeah you belong in a landfill. Oh wait you guys are already there. My bad.

"beating clemson 3 straight" is your mountaintop?

Apr 10, 2012, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

sad

5th place baby!!!***

Apr 12, 2012, 9:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4-3 vs Clemson is HOF numbers for a Clucker coach for sure***

Apr 10, 2012, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they had to cheat to do it.***

Apr 10, 2012, 6:20 PM

Well, Horn won with Clemson rebuilding with a new coach.

Apr 10, 2012, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

at the helm. Similar situation with Dabo. I wouldn't make it out to sound like CU's players lost because of Horne's stellar strategic coaching abilities.

Your school is and always be

Apr 10, 2012, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

PATHETIC!

the call in question happened less than 10 years ago....

Apr 10, 2012, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

not 1991

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should know by now that the dirtpeckers choose to not

Apr 10, 2012, 3:04 PM

focus on the past, except for the last 3 years of course, which to them isn't in the past. It's like coot math, if you really try to sit down to figure it out, you'll drive yourself insane.

Re: Dirtpeckers have to lie about everything.***

Apr 10, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to the call in question happened less than 10 years ago.... ]

Apr 10, 2012, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

Did you say in 1991??? how about the other 20 yrs?

You act like y'all are a powerhouse

Apr 10, 2012, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

Then he dies from old AGE. Back at the bottom again. Oh well, y'all are use to it:) That SEC money, does it buy you off probation:)

Apr 10, 2012, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...now there's a dubious honor if there ever was one.***

Apr 10, 2012, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Also fixing to get a few of those wins taken away!!

Apr 10, 2012, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L* ]

So he will hav to hang around longer, and oh by the way when you vacate those wins over Clemson then in the history books they won't have happened.

Re: Re: Did this actually happen on Paul Finebaum's show? *L*

Apr 10, 2012, 2:45 PM

Lol Sec money my god you people are dumb. Money is money point blank. You seem to be like the rest of gamecock nation and naively believe clemson wont ever beat Scar again at anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I didnt hear him say that, but I have heard him say numerous

Apr 10, 2012, 2:55 PM

times that Clemson should be in the SEC

Re: I didnt hear him say that, but I have heard him say numerous

Apr 10, 2012, 3:14 PM

SEC feels that way also!!!

I have heard it. He plays it as an intro clip from time to

Apr 10, 2012, 3:35 PM [ in reply to I didnt hear him say that, but I have heard him say numerous ]

time

Housecoot ley me ask you a question

Apr 10, 2012, 3:22 PM

Why is it that every other team and fans included think you guys are thr laughing stock of the SEC?

Why?

Why do you guys all of a sudden think your relevant?

One thing I've learned in my life.

If we allllllll say the same thing. We allllllll can't be wrong.

Re: Housecoot ley me ask you a question

Apr 10, 2012, 6:17 PM

Regardless of what others think...one thing is for certain regarding Clemson getting in the SEC. Paget Brewster makes it clear. Eat your heart out.

Who the **** is Paget Brewster? Is that Punkys' gay

Apr 12, 2012, 10:04 AM

retarded cousin?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a podcast of this? Around October 18, 2011 I read***

Apr 10, 2012, 9:23 PM

Crap...can't find it.***

Apr 11, 2012, 9:35 PM

He has said many times Clemson not usc should be in the SEC***

Apr 10, 2012, 9:28 PM

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive