Topic: Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 27, 2021, 1:03 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:17 AM

win two national championships together, and then end up with head coaching jobs that are only a 90 minute drive from each other (USF and UCF). I am happy for Jeff and Tony, they will now own the state of Florida, especially since FSU and Miami suck at the footballing while UF is just average at best.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I did a quick calculation and the odds of that happening are

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:22 AM

63.17%

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please show your work. TIA***

[3]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:29 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Seems about right - plus bob is a propeller-headed bean

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:29 AM

counter - so best not to try & beat him at his own game.

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Bob ain't got no game.

[2]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 12:04 PM

Just ask his dry spell.

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Check your math.

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:39 AM

I got 56.7%

2021 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

There's something in these hills.

Re: Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:30 AM

What are the odds that Coastal Coach Chadwell is rumored to be a candidate at UCF before the end of this day?

link

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:33 AM

I realize that at age 70,I might not remember what day yesterday was ,but I don't recall seeing ,or reading anything today, or yesterday about Tony leaving Clemson for UCF?

link

Yesterday was Tuesday January 26th. Hth***

[4]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 10:36 AM

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 11:49 AM

Last time I looked Gainesville was still in Florida and not mid major will ever take over for Florida, FSU and the U.

link

Maybe take a minute, think through whatever the shyatt

Posted: Jan 27, 2021, 1:03 PM

was that you just posted, then try again? It would be helpful for all of us in understanding just WTPh you're actually saying. TIA

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1933 people have read this post