»
Topic: Will Muschump
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 23, 2021, 10:04 AM by: BigCUFan®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Will Muschump

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 7:42 PM

South Carolina: Will Muschamp’s settle agreement calls for him to be paid $12.9 million on or before December 31st, 2020 and to be owed a total of $15.3 million over the remaining term of the agreement which went through December of 2024, Steve Berkowitz shares.

link

Re: Will Muschump

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 7:47 PM

Derp

link

and what's more...

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 7:52 PM

because uof6c completely botched the handling of CussChamps contract, there is no buydown/mitigation provision so he is getting paid by both Georgia and South Carolina to coach against the Coots.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

isn't he getting paid by florida too?***

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 10:37 PM

link

I could be wrong, but...

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 10:04 AM

I'm betting Florida was smart enough to have a buy down or mitigation clause in his contract.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 9:31 PM

gopaws4 said:

South Carolina: Will Muschamp’s settle agreement calls for him to be paid $12.9 million on or before December 31st, 2020 and to be owed a total of $15.3 million over the remaining term of the agreement which went through December of 2024, Steve Berkowitz shares.

Whew. In a state where 30% or more live in poverty.

Salaries for coaching are unbelievable. 1998 we had the allotted number of assistants (8?), a head coach, Jill, Ren and another lady and Andy Johnston. Two GA’s.

Salaries now - support staff now - whew. As a result we cut track. If we held football to 105 and cut support staff by 25% - we could continue with track.

link

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 9:45 PM

Main problem is , no one cares about track . As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t be shocked if past track scholarship recipients aren’t asked to pay back the money spent on a sport that draws zero interest

link

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 7:49 AM

Track is not as popular as basketball and baseball. Two things I love about track - it has every athletic trait on display - throw, jump, run - it also has provided young men with access to higher education who otherwise may not have the opportunity.

link

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 7:55 AM

shirleyb said:

Track is not as popular as basketball and baseball. Two things I love about track - it has every athletic trait on display - throw, jump, run - it also has provided young men with access to higher education who otherwise may not have the opportunity.

Folks can organize track as a club sport like rugby as an example. Given zero fan interest there is no reason to find scholarships or staff. There are plenty of academic scholarship opportunities

link

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 7:55 AM

shirleyb said:

Folks can organize track as a club sport like rugby as an example. Given zero fan interest there is no reason to find scholarships or staff. There are plenty of academic scholarship opportunities

link

Just saw him Dancing in a video***

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 7:52 AM

link

null

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets on the 50 North Stands. Sec Q Row Y and Z Seats 25 27. Two on each row in front of each ot...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2809 people have read this post