Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vegas odds on Super Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Vegas odds on Super Bowl

Jan 25, 2021, 8:11 AM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +3½

Kansas City Chiefs -3½

Over/Under 57½

Moneyline

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +160 (8/5)

Kansas City Chiefs -180 (5/9)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas odds on Super Bowl

Jan 25, 2021, 9:25 AM

COME ON MAN! Vegas Odds, really!
Look I'm no gambling expert but it would take a moron, or worse not to see this for what's it worth. Are you seriously thinking that the NFL is going to let Tom Brady lose a Super Bowl in his own stadium, especially after disposing of Aaron Rogers ,and Drew Brees?
Yea, well if you think Mahomes and company are going to pull this one out, let me give you a few historical references to compare it to.
Mahomes is Davy Crocket, Brady is Santa Anna, Mahomes is Custer, Brady is Crazy Horse, Mahomes is the Titanic, Brady the Iceberg.
No way do I put my money on the Chiefs. I don't want to lose that ocean front property in Arizona I bought from the Indians for a buffalo head nickel.

Jan 25, 2021, 10:09 AM

Jan 25, 2021, 9:32 AM

It's a tough came, because Tampa's defense is better than KC's imo, but also because KC will be without there starting LT and RT. They might rough Mahomes up pretty good.

Jan 25, 2021, 12:23 PM

Carlsbad® said:

It's a tough came, because Tampa's defense is better than KC's imo, but also because KC will be without there starting LT and RT. They might rough Mahomes up pretty good.

Did not know KC was going to be down a couple OLine guys. Was wondering why the spread wasn't larger.

Jan 25, 2021, 12:34 PM

Yeah Eric Fisher, who was the first overall pick in the NFL draft and their best OL and plays at the LT position, tore his Achilles yesterday. They are also missing another All Pro OT in Mitchell Schwartz who hurt his back not too long ago in week 11. They have some issues considering that Tampa's strength is there Dline.

If Mahomes is able to get the ball out to open receivers

Jan 25, 2021, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Vegas odds on Super Bowl ]

as fast as he did yesterday, the backup O-linemen will be a moot point. I would give the decided edge to the KC offense for that reason, and also because Brady's receivers are still dropping a lot of balls. Had they caught just the ones that hit them in the hands, yesterday wouldn't have been a close game.

Tampa's defense played lights out yesterday. They will need another effort at least that strong if they want to hoist that chrome football trophy in the Super Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2021, 11:39 AM

I was just reading all of Brady's accomplishments since becoming an NFL starting QB, love him, or hate him, he has been a Goat throughout his career, and he will deserve a salute/bow when his career is over bc, he has been a tough S O B to survive, and win at the highest level of FB!!! Every time his name is written, the Goat symbol should be attached!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic