Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link

Jun 4, 2019, 7:04 AM

Very entertaining read! Go Tigers!

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/is-dabo-really-that-good/83805790/

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finny stuff. I like how pedestrian our season was without

Jun 4, 2019, 7:24 AM

the best QB in the country...just made the playoffs and lost to the eventual national champs. So...you know...how good is Dabo, really? Lol.

If that guy is right and Dabo only wins with the best QB in the country, I am not sure how many championships we’ll win after 2024.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Finny stuff. I like how pedestrian our season was without

Jun 4, 2019, 10:55 AM

Except for one poster (AKA a Manifold clone) who was responsible for about half of the posts, most of the posts were complimentary and exhibited a degree of subjective comments that we need more often in our posts. The many posts by the one poster who tried to justify his comments detracted from the overall quality of the thread. I did not get the feeling the overall tone was "we were living rent free in their heads".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Manafold moved

Jun 4, 2019, 7:33 AM

To Alabama and changed his name...but couldn't conceal the 'stupid' racing through his veins! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link

Jun 4, 2019, 7:49 AM

You must have a different idea of "living rent free." There is literally one article about Dabo on the SECRANT main page.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a leghumper posting on a Clemson board

Jun 4, 2019, 8:18 AM

That, right there, is living rent free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You're a leghumper posting on a Clemson board

Jun 4, 2019, 8:23 AM

And the endless UGA and SC posts here...that's rent free?

No, it's not. Hth***

Jun 4, 2019, 8:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nope...the Coot/Dawg posts

Jun 4, 2019, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: You're a leghumper posting on a Clemson board ]

Are comedic relief. Nothing more. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2019, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: You're a leghumper posting on a Clemson board ]

Would Saban have 6 titles if he didn't have the number 1 recruiting class every year? Please don't think Saban would have won any titles if he had an average recruiting class every year. Clemson cheats because we have the same coaching staff-that's not fair, Clemson cheats because they recruited the best QB's in the country-that's not fair, Clemson cheats because their entire defensive line decided to return for one more year because they had the eligibilty-That's not fair. UGAY is elite becuase they played bammer close twice and they had 2 top recruiting classes-this is getting boring-go back t you loser UGAY board.

Jun 4, 2019, 10:16 AM

The "leghumper" reference suggests I'm responding to an 8th grader. That was confirmed by the first "UGAY." I never once brought up recruiting classes or suggested anyone is cheating. I responded to the notion that a discussion on a topic means you're living rent free in someone's head. Happens here all the time with UGA and Coot posts. I guess that's different, though. In typical fashion, you brought up a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with my response. Clemson is good, very good. We all get it.

We are not "very good" we are the best.

Jun 4, 2019, 11:34 AM

Especially when compared to your leghumpers. Since the modern era of college football began in 1981 we have 3 national championships, y'all have zero. Hth

Re: SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link

Jun 4, 2019, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link ]

With 5 pages of #### talking. Get out of here mutt, your stinking up the place!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has been a HOT Topic onm their message board since

Jun 4, 2019, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, Link ]

the TWENTY EIGHT POINT BAMA BEATDOWN.Would have been 35 ,but Dabo took a knee. Somehow those from the SEC think it means that they can now beat Bama. Doesn't help Kirby,Fisher or the Cajun one bit.

What a joke. Ask them if they hadn't gotten the #1 class

Jun 4, 2019, 7:55 AM

the last 8 outta 9 years, what would they had accomplished? B*tch please...

null

They should keep their heads up, Saban wins...

Jun 4, 2019, 7:57 AM

33% of the time he plays Clemson in a championship game.

#lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: SEC Rant, Tigers living rent free, - Bozos

Jun 4, 2019, 8:03 AM

the qb did not by himself keep the ball 10 minutes at the end of the game and move the team to another score they declined to punch in. The qb didnt pick off the almighty Tua twice and make their O one dimensional all night. Oh and the QB sure wasnt the one who stuffed the fake punt. As much good football as they have had you would think their knowledge level would be a little better there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldnt call that living rent free.

Jun 4, 2019, 8:46 AM

There were a couple of idiots with most people calling them idiots.

My favorite idiotic comment was the one about Trevor Lawrence not being great nad his argument was that once Savion went out early in the 2nd half, we only scored once. I be like... thats because we were too busy ramming it down your throats and letting the unsung heroes of the offensive line celebrate to worry about another useless score.

doesn't matter results are the same***

Jun 4, 2019, 8:47 AM

LOLOL, how many #1 classes has Dabo signed?

Jun 4, 2019, 9:08 AM

How many have cutigerbobsatan signed? 8 of the last 9.(with the 9th year being #2)

How good would bammer have been with classes in the 15-25 range?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: LOLOL, how many #1 classes has Dabo signed?

Jun 4, 2019, 9:25 AM

^^This^^

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic