»
Topic: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jan 22, 2021, 5:42 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 23  

Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

emoji_events [16]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:04 PM

We definitely saw an uptick in recruiting the last time we did this, maybe it’s time to do it again. If the players got their own operations building with a slide and indoor golf simulator I’m guessing Brad would bring in a top 5 recruiting class every year. We could easily add this on to the existing LJC structure.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:10 PM

As long as I get the first chance to take a crowbar to the deadseats... pictured here in grey

link

Sure 18 year old recruits would like a slide

[4]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:11 PM

because they're kids. That's not our target demographic though. Recruiting straight out of high school is a thing of the past, and frankly, taking advantage of the decision making of high schoolers.

We need something to impress 20-21 year-old transfers, that's the Clemson blueprint

:)

2021 student level member link

No we need a balance of both

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:13 PM

The slide attracts the younger kids while the indoor golf simulator attracts the cagey veteran transfers

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I stand corrected.

[4]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:16 PM

You truly thought of everything. Maybe some BINGO rooms for the grad transfers! Guys yelling "BINGO" might be distracting during press conferences, but not enough media members attend those anyway

2021 student level member link

The media thing is disappointing. I don’t understand how

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:22 PM

people would choose their family over participating in an extremely important post-game press conference.

Now that you mention it, it’s pretty sad that anyone would ever prioritize work over their families.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 1:44 PM

Obviously, this only applies to our basketball coaches. Football coaches get a pass, since it’s football and is thus more important than family or really anything else in the world.

2021 white level member link

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

I don't even know what you're talking about***

[2]
Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 3:27 PM

Likewise.***

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 4:55 PM

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

^ Smartest thing you posted all day.***

[2]
Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 5:01 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Then why did you respond with that nonsense?***

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 5:42 PM

I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

emoji_events [9]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:22 PM

and turn Little John into loft-style condos for the Football players. Can you imagine showing potential recruits the dorms with 30 foot ceilings and full height views of death valley?

It’s that attitude that causes our players to turn the ball

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:26 PM

over 20 times in a game and lose. If you would support basketball like you do football then we would’ve won by 20+ points last night.

I'll try harder next time.***

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:32 PM

Thank you***

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:34 PM

I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

[3]
Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 1:30 PM

and turn Little John into loft-style condos for the Football players. Can you imagine showing potential recruits the dorms with 50-foot ceilings and full-height views of death valley and an indoor water park where the courts are? Also, the practice court annex could be complete filled with those little plastic balls like at McDonals Playland, but they would be orange and Purple. This would probably set some sort of record, but anyway recruits would go ape #### for this kind of thing.

Re: I am not sure why we do not just rent in Greenville

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 3:15 PM

And put a slide in from the Upper Deck North concession area to Littlejohn wood really bring the recruits in.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn. Yeah baby

[4]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 3:42 PM

Keep putting lipstick on that pig.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Pig

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn. Yeah baby

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 8:26 PM

No lipstick please.

link

It’s great to see that you are finally realizing the importance of facilities.***

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 11:28 PM

You left out a deal-sealer for those five stars:

[2]
Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 5:19 AM

an indoor women pool!

Re: Maybe it’s time to upgrade Littlejohn.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 5:56 AM

On a side note, I think the slide is pretty lame.

YOU ARE CRITICIZING FOOTBALL?!?

Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 1:45 PM

How dare you!

I think he was just criticizing the slide, not football. Hth***

[1]
Posted: Jan 22, 2021, 3:14 PM

Replies: 23  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $875ea. Flexible on payment. Located in Greenville.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1863 people have read this post