Topic: I'm glad the Press Box on the Roar plays
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 28, 2020 12:02 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I'm glad the Press Box on the Roar plays

[1]
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 9:11 AM

that annoying Bill Murray "It just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter...." intro. I can't get to my computer quick enough to switch to the Dan Patrick show when that commotion starts.

2020 white level member

What is "the Press Box on the Roar?"***

[2]
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 9:19 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The one that plays Bill Murray "It just doesn't matter, it

[2]
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 9:21 AM

just doesn't matter"

HTH

2020 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

That doesn't help. Hth***

[2]
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 9:39 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

107.5 FM The Roar, Pressbox is the 9-12 show***

[1]
Posted: Oct 28, 2020 10:51 AM

2020 white level member

Is that the show that Walt is on?***

Posted: Oct 28, 2020 12:02 PM

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Pitt
FOR SALE: Single ticket in the West end zone. Section Y on the aisle. $175

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
598 people have read this post