Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just switched over to the basketball game for a couple
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I just switched over to the basketball game for a couple

Mar 3, 2021, 5:19 PM

minutes. First thing I heard was "Clemson in a five and a half minute scoring drought". And, on offense, we seem to show NO ability to get the ball very far even inside the THREE POINT line against their zone. The usual bricks are being laid. This has got to be the most maddening, Jekyll and Hyde basketball team I have ever seen. When we look good, we look really good. But, when we look bad, it's an Academy Award caliber performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just switched over to the basketball game for a couple

Mar 3, 2021, 5:23 PM

Mine on sling has gone all herky jerky. The claimed they boosted our internet speed supposedly. Hasnt helped a bit

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s uglier our uniforms or our shooting? Sigh. AH - 3!***

Mar 3, 2021, 5:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s uglier our uniforms or our shooting? Sigh. AH - 3!***

Mar 3, 2021, 5:39 PM

I thought the purple was bad till I saw the nondescript gray. I hope those were very inexpensive. I'd love to throw bleach in when they wash those.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We just gave up FOUR offensive rebounds in ONE possession!

Mar 3, 2021, 5:46 PM

Capped with a trey.

The only good news, as absolutely horrid as we have played, we are only down six right now. Guys have GOT to take the open shot when it's there. Can't just toss it around the perimeter and then take a shot clock forced three. *Sigh*

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but in those five minutes, we went from being down

Mar 3, 2021, 6:03 PM

3-2 to 9-2 lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Posted this on 74TIGER thread too

Mar 3, 2021, 6:06 PM

Question for the bball xperts. I rarely watch bball, always listen when I can, follow statlink if not. So my question is:

Is the offense Clemson is running today typical of the way they usually run it? Reason I ask, they seem to sit on the perimeter, almost at half court and just toss the ball back and forth, then end up taking a long (usually contested) 3 pt shot.

What happened to rotations off the ball and sharp, crisp passes inside? Not saying it's wrong, it just seems to be no strategy or set plays. If I'm ignorant on bball, it's because I am. Tia

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/rinky-dink-passes-and-just-ignore-our-one-shooter-open-in-2060555#ixzz6o5pYw1Kj

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The recipe to beat a sagging zone is to hit outside shots.

Mar 3, 2021, 6:58 PM

This, we were incapable of doing, again, for the most part. The most frustrating part is that we, on SEVERAL occasions, GOT a relatively open look, and the guy refused to take that shot, just kept passing the ball until the shot clock was about to expire! ^%$#@! it!

This is problem with no inside game.

Mar 3, 2021, 7:02 PM

Got to have some balance. For whatever reason, CBB does not like inside. Simms should be a 3 - not a 5.
Live by the 3 - you better have great shooters. Works sometimes, but when defense picks up, it can make life tough.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic