Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heather Dinch..asked Dabo a stupid question via phone at his post-game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Heather Dinch..asked Dabo a stupid question via phone at his post-game

Oct 31, 2020, 6:58 PM

“Dabo, can your team go to the CFP without Trevor Lawerence?”

I won’t even waste my time telling you what Dabo said to that woman.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard - agree ! but she makes good sammiches!!!

Oct 31, 2020, 7:06 PM

Heather Sammich!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heather Dinch..asked Dabo a stupid question via phone at his post-game

Oct 31, 2020, 7:07 PM

I thought we were rid of her.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most are

Nov 1, 2020, 10:57 AM

Bill obviously isn’t one of them

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we at least get a link to a transcript with that kind of

Oct 31, 2020, 7:08 PM

a tease post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 7:08 PM

Yeah , I thought she was better than that .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

need to shut down post game pressers to the national media

Oct 31, 2020, 7:10 PM

from their zooming in with insane questions

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she keeps on with questions like that, she will be back

Oct 31, 2020, 7:10 PM

to making sammiches for a living shortly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 9:29 AM

It's just in her DNA.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

I Would Like to Ask Heather a Question About Why

Nov 1, 2020, 9:40 AM

She hasn't used her big ESPN $$ to get her stupid "jake bentley" 5-head surgeried to something less Frankensteinish. She is such a unwomanscaped BIG bullish troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Would Like to Ask Heather a Question About Why

Nov 1, 2020, 9:48 AM

She hasn't used her big ESPN $$ to get her stupid "jake bentley" 5-head surgeried to something less Frankensteinish. She is such a unwomanscaped BIG bullish troll.

Wish I could've given u 2 pts for five head reference.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Yep....it was stupid

Nov 1, 2020, 10:27 AM

You could read it all over Coach Dabo's face that he thought it was a dumb question too.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:45 AM

Dabo seemed irritated with her when she introduced herself. Guess he is familiar with her negative and stupid questions.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:53 AM

she is an idiot, and not even pleasant on the eyes.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:33 AM

def idot...

...her sammiches are unsurprisingly bland.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question?

Nov 1, 2020, 11:12 AM

We struggled yesterday without Trevor, barely beating a mediocre BC team in dramatic come from behind fashion. We didn’t look like a playoff team yesterday. Not even close.

Questioning whether we are elite without Trevor isn’t unreasonable. It’s a question we should all be asking ourselves as a top 5 matchup with Notre Dame looms.

With that said, I agree that it’s a pointless question to ask Dabo because of course he isn’t going to say that we won’t make the playoffs without Trevor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

We didn’t struggle because of DJ***

Nov 1, 2020, 11:18 AM

Re: Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question?

Nov 1, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question? ]

Because there's way too much football yet to be played. Asking about the CFP now is just silly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

How far in advance are people allowed to think about?

Nov 1, 2020, 11:55 AM

We are halfway through the regular season. Thinking about the postseason now doesn’t seem unreasonable to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: How far in advance are people allowed to think about?

Nov 1, 2020, 1:16 PM

The media starts to blather about the postseason within the first few weeks of the season every year. It's their right to do so, just as it is a fan's right to call it silly when they do it. As someone else pointed out, by posing the question, she is making a leap from Trevor missing the Notre Dame game, to Clemson heading into the CFP without Trevor. I don't see how that brings value to any discussion at this point. If someone else feels otherwise, then he can feel free to time travel forward and wander down that rabbit hole.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question? ]

There was no issue with the offense yesterday except for the fumble TD. Without that 14 pt swing the game wasn’t close. We look to be more than fine with DJ, but we’ll know for sure next week. Heck... we are still fine with a loss to ND as long as we beat them the second time.

What made her question more than stupid is her acting like Trevor is out for the season instead of just one game.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question? ]

There was no issue with the offense yesterday except for the fumble TD. Without that 14 pt swing the game wasn’t close. We look to be more than fine with DJ, but we’ll know for sure next week. Heck... we are still fine with a loss to ND as long as we beat them the second time.

What made her question more than stupid is her acting like Trevor is out for the season instead of just one game.

It's an asinine question. What is the head coach going to

Nov 1, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Homerism aside, why do you think that’s an unreasonable question? ]

say? "Nope...we're not a very good team without him. Hope we get him back, or if not, maybe the Belk Bowl or whatever it is now will be fun."

It's dumb because there's only one answer.

By all means, write some opinion piece about that question if you want. Everyone will be discussing it, as you said. But don't ask the head coach of the 7-0 #1 team in the country if all hope rides on a single player.

null

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic