Topic: Does anyone know what the attendance numbers were
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 21, 2021, 10:40 AM by: classof1994®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Does anyone know what the attendance numbers were

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

last night at GT? I'm trying to get an idea of what GT's fan support to wins over Clemson ratio is. TIA

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Does anyone know what the attendance numbers were

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:32 AM

3 - from what i’m hearing from my sources.

i’ll need to confirm with karen. she has her finger on the pulse - so to speak. groce

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I don not have that information.***

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:34 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"don not?" And don't bother changing it, I have already

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:35 AM

shot the screen of your mistake.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

At least I didn't say Hitler was a communist...

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:37 AM

THAT would have been a real mistake.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wasn't Hitler a Colgate alum?

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:39 AM

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

do you have a soft microfiber cloth? that will help

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:38 AM

with your screen.

don not, lol. i loved pettycoat junction.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: do you have a soft microfiber cloth? that will help

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:40 AM

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Why are you ignoring their superior facilities?

[4]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:37 AM

TNA

I bet their Fred Savage lookalike coach had more than one

[4]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 10:39 AM

person attending his press conference last night, which as we all know leads to more wins.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
731 people have read this post