Topic: Clay Travis is hilarious....
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 21, 2021, 8:24 PM by: Lowcntry_Tiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Clay Travis is hilarious....

[3]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 12:56 PM

He said he’s not buying the McDonald’s scandal at TN, because any self respecting school in the south would use Chick-fil-A bags!

2021 orange level member link

I thought that was an Auburn thing***

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 12:58 PM

military_donation.jpg link

Only if the transaction takes place on campus.

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 1:03 PM

I don't think they worried about hiding the money in a Chick Fil-A bag when they handed Scam Newton's father $250,000.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

key words: "self respecting"

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 1:01 PM

UT knows what they are.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: key words: "self respecting" UT what other school

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 1:41 PM

gives you the chance to play football within a few block of bodies decomposing for forensic study. https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-body-farm-knoxville-tennessee

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

I like Clay Travis but he's also the guy...

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 2:24 PM

that led the revolt which led to UT not hiring Schiano and hiring Pruitt. He thought Pruitt was an awesome hire.

link

Re: I like Clay Travis but he's also the guy...

Posted: Jan 21, 2021, 8:23 PM

Well in all fairness let’s throw in Freeze and just admit that so many of these guys are total dumpster fires! Freeze, Schiano, Pruitt, RichRod, and we could name so many more. These guys clearly have talent but they are severely lacking morally and ethically and there is so much money involved today and so much pressure to win!

Then there are guys like urban Meyer and Nick Saban that are great coaches but you have to question what type of family man or person they are because they just don’t seem happy and winning is everything to these guys!

Is it any wonder why so many of these new young coaches are modeling their programs after Clemson and Dabo where the kids come first and family and faith and yes winning is important but character and fun are top priorities too!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

2021 orange level member link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $875ea. Flexible on payment. Located in Greenville.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2383 people have read this post