Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
11,000 TU's are nothing to sneeze at. I think you get a $5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

11,000 TU's are nothing to sneeze at. I think you get a $5

Mar 30, 2023, 6:21 AM

Subway Gift Card or something. Knowing BloodbeOrange®, he'll probably re-gift it at Christmas. Anyway, congratulations on this huge milestone!!!!

Message was edited by: poor ### grammar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to Karen's scok!***

Oct 23, 2020, 12:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Congrats to Karen's scok!***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:38 PM

I know GWPTiger®! How have the mods not figured it out yet. It’s mind bottling...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats to Karen's scok!***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Congrats to Karen's scok!*** ]

I owe them all to MyfavOrange® and Judge Keller®, my Scok of course. I’ll give a shout out toSkeeta56® A #### of a guy. Thanks again for Miami tix!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought TigerNet only gave out

Oct 23, 2020, 12:54 PM

Burger King gift cards. Or, maybe that was The Pigskin Prophet's preference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I believe that was Pigskins salary.***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At how many TU's are the steak knives,

Oct 23, 2020, 1:15 PM

and at how many is the Clemson Spurtle set?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Knives are at every 5-10K and the spurtle starts at 100K***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:27 PM

If it helps, I have received neither knives nor spurtles***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to At how many TU's are the steak knives, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The TNet staff is saving up for a big gift for you, Princess***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: The TNet staff is saving up for a big gift for you, Princess***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:44 PM

So, are you saying ...

Oct 23, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to The TNet staff is saving up for a big gift for you, Princess*** ]

?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: 11,000 TU's are nothing to sneeze at. I think you get a $5

Oct 23, 2020, 2:52 PM

My $5 card must be lost in the mail.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic