Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
the Hail Mary throw yesterday to DHOP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 956

the Hail Mary throw yesterday to DHOP

Nov 16, 2020, 10:38 AM

so much banter today about the throw by Murray... am i really that biased? Yeah the throw was where it needed to be but the catch far outweighs the throw. By a country mile. He's got three guys bumping and jumping into him with the same goal of just touching the ball to knock it down. DHop has to jump and catch and secure a ball that is just hanging up in the air for all to see. That catch was phenomenal. Screw the throw..just about every QB in the league can make that throw. You just throwing it up for a jump ball. But i don't know if theres any other WR that makes that catch. STand still, vertical jump with with 3 guys to your 1. Impressive DHOP.. you the man!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The catch was phenomenal

Nov 16, 2020, 10:41 AM

but that throw was too. Give credit where credit is due.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

To me, the biggest impressive thing about the throw was

Nov 16, 2020, 10:42 AM

that his momentum was taking him almost dead away from the direction he had to throw it. He had to almost throw it behind his body, falling out of bounds, and not only did so, he put it right on the money where DHOP had a chance to make that great catch. So, I beg to differ, there are a whole lot of QBs in the league who could NOT have made that play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the Hail Mary throw yesterday to DHOP

Nov 16, 2020, 11:46 AM

It's now properly referred to as "THE HAIL MURRAY"!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic