Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump claiming voter fraud....again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Trump claiming voter fraud....again.

Nov 4, 2020, 2:29 PM

How many armed militia wackos and proud boys will believe him?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-11-04/trump-fraud-claim-election-biden

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/03/trump-campaign-stokes-fear-voter-fraud-claims-philly-433966

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/11/04/un-american-and-criminal-william-galvin-charlie-baker-rip-trumps-claims-of-election-fraud/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/11/03/trump-biden-election-live-updates/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/nov/04/this-is-a-trump-throws-baseless-doubt-on-vote-and-falsely-claims-victory-video

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump claiming voter fraud....again.

Nov 4, 2020, 2:31 PM

There is no believing him. Fraud is the Dem.'s last name. I know it is there some where they just have to find it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Fraud is their middle name. The Dem's last name

Nov 4, 2020, 2:35 PM

is O'Crat, if I'm not mistaken.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's only fraud and interference when a GOP wins.

Nov 4, 2020, 2:32 PM

duh

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping most of his aides and other Republicans

Nov 4, 2020, 2:33 PM

will throw water on this. Not that there's anything happening wrong that I know of in PA, but if PA is irrelevant, then pending litigation there doesn't matter, and he's grasping at straws in the other places.

Re: I'm hoping most of his aides and other Republicans

Nov 4, 2020, 2:36 PM

Other Republicans have condemned it. He claimed he won last night, with 213 electoral votes and called for the election be ended.

Felix, my man

Nov 4, 2020, 2:35 PM

For four years, you screamed about Russian collusion. It hasn't even been 24 hours of the other side trying to get actual results before you're over it.

Give the republicans a week, at least, before you start calling foul.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Felix can see Russia from his house

Nov 4, 2020, 2:41 PM

remember when she was the boogie man? Wonder what plan of attack they have for Nikki? How do they plan to marginalize a southern immigrant woman of color?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Folks will try and make up some more affair rumors

Nov 4, 2020, 2:50 PM

Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.

Re: Will Folks will try and make up some more affair rumors

Nov 4, 2020, 3:13 PM

Like Will Folks, I also wish I'd ate her.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracies are beneath you Alex

Nov 4, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Felix can see Russia from his house ]

It's fantasy, my friend. Conservatism in the modern GOP is dead. It's only about winning elections, nothing more. They have no idea how to govern.

I"m sick of blood and guts political ideology. It isn't about ideology, it's about doing what the people want.

That has nothing to do with Conservative or Liberal ideas. It is about compromise, doing what is best for the American people.

You, above most others, should realize that.

Our country is divided and suffering. You are on the right side or not.

Re: Felix, my man

Nov 5, 2020, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Felix, my man ]

rulez,

I agree - a week to sort all of this out is not too much to ask. And I am fine with the legal challenges and recounts.

What I would like to see is a stop to the President fanning the flames of extremism by continually crying fraud and stop counting. You know, a little mature leadership.

I also know that its not going to happen.

Nah, let's not.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Felix, my man ]

There's no fraud and every vote needs to count. Nobody making up fraud claims and demanding a stop to the vote counts because he doesn't want to lose deserves even an hour of the benefit of the let alone a whole week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Trump claiming voter fraud....again.

Nov 4, 2020, 2:52 PM

When are we ever on at night?

Nov 4, 2020, 5:01 PM

Most of us are getting dinner and a bj from our wives and gfs. That's how dems roll biat##!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shouldn't we want to make sure all votes are counted correct

Nov 4, 2020, 2:55 PM

ly?

who doesn't want that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We should make sure votes are counted correctly"

Nov 4, 2020, 2:59 PM

is decidedly different from "These votes are fraudulent."

Not sure if that helps.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he'll just get a recount. Again, double check the

Nov 4, 2020, 3:04 PM

numbers. Sounds like the reasonable thing to do. We all want accurate counts dont we?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

President Trump at 230am this morning***

Nov 4, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to shouldn't we want to make sure all votes are counted correct ]

Re: shouldn't we want to make sure all votes are counted correct

Nov 5, 2020, 4:42 AM [ in reply to shouldn't we want to make sure all votes are counted correct ]

Trump, Trump's cult, Hannity

xtiger said:

ly?

who doesn't want that?

Everyone wants that.

Nov 5, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to shouldn't we want to make sure all votes are counted correct ]

But no one can claim fraud until...

A. That final count happens.

B. He has proof of fraud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic