Topic: WOW! I just fired up my football game simulators that
Replies: 27   Last Post: Oct 21, 2020 5:31 PM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 27  

WOW! I just fired up my football game simulators that

emoji_events [13]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:40 AM

use advanced analytics and patented algorithms to see what Ohio State would do this year. Turns out, the simulations came back with a regular season record of 3-5. Their only wins will be against Nebraska, Rutgers and Maryland.

Folks, keep in mind these are the same exact football game simulators that correctly predicted that Clemson would be undefeated at this time of the season, so they have yet to be wrong. Also, when I perform these simulations, the computer actually runs each game through 26,384,001 different scenarios to come up with an individual game score, and each game is simulated 50,000,000 times, resulting in an average score that is deadly accurate.

This will certainly be a fun season to watch the fighting nut necklaces have their emotional meltdowns.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: WOW! I just fired up my football game simulators that

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:44 AM

Just curious as I'm an algorithm man myself, but how did you account for OSU losing so many players to COVID that causes them to lose to all of those terrible BIG10 teams.

That must be the reason for the 5 losses instead of the 2 that I am finding.

No, we are running these simulations with Ohio State

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:53 AM

at full strength. I have pulled statistics from every major college program and they have gone at full strength all year so far. I don't anticipate any major issues here, especially since the bulk of Ohio State's season will be played after the presidential election.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So you're the guy that bought Big Blue...?***

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:44 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Is this Atari or Commodore?***

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:50 AM

military_donation.jpg

Re: Is this Atari or Commodore?***

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:54 AM

Tandy TRS-80

Prolly a hijacked version of Pong.

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:21 AM

Or the first version of a video game that I ever played at the Clemson Keypunch computer center, a version of Star Trek. Beware Romulin Cloaking Devices when going into a new quadrant.

Played a game I believe was named "Star Wars" in Spring '68

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:32 AM

on an opened cased homemade 'tube' computer in a friend's basement... Cassette tape drive, converted word processor keyboard, and a 13' b/w TV monitor... She and I were the first to win the game.

I was in the 6th grade at the time. The man who built it told me if I ever wanted to get into computers, let him know.

There's ONE I missed on....

Re: Played a game I believe was named "Star Wars" in Spring '68

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:37 AM

Other than that, how did things go in your "friend"'s basement ?

2020 white level member

I was 10 at the time... but then there was later.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 12:16 PM

You are an idiot if you think Ohio State is...

[4]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:53 AM

beating Nebraska.

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It has nothing to do with what I think, it has to do with

[4]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 9:54 AM

what the computers tell me to think.

Re: I can see it now........

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:07 AM

2020 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

LOL!

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:10 AM

My computer is way bigger that that tiny thing.

I suspect that is WAY too normal looking to be a twue

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:23 AM

representation. :)

What OS are you using on your raspberry pi to run your simulator?

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:40 AM

Pie4 is supposed to support 64 bit but ubuntu LTS operating systems run like poo.

2020 white level member

Where did it have Clemson?***

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:48 AM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Undefeated. We've already covered this.***

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:51 AM

Mine had clemson winning NC but losing to Syracuse.

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:04 AM

I put Spiers in at QB during that simulation just for funszies.

2020 white level member

I doubt your algorithm is as sophisticated as mine.

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:50 AM

I already simulated the entire season and know who the national champion is, Clemson. It will be between Clemson and Alabama, a 2 loss 2 Georgia Team, and BYU.

Prove my algorithm wrong.

Your equation is wrong

[4]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 10:54 AM

Looks like you accidentally included an extra "x" in there. It's like you hired a dumb 3-year old to write this.

these are fighting words,

[3]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:08 AM

I've devoted 23 years of my life to this formula

About 50 more years and you'll be a little closer to perfect***

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:11 AM

My story above... 52 years ago.***

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:34 AM

Re: I doubt your algorithm is as sophisticated as mine.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:07 AM

That looks more like the game winning plan that the COOTS used to beat Auburn last week>

Re: I doubt your algorithm is as sophisticated as mine.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 12:31 PM

I did see a mistake, kinda in the middle of the page!

military_donation.jpg

Never-before-seen photo of GWP's state-of-the-art computer..

[2]
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 11:36 AM

Re: Never-before-seen photo of GWP's state-of-the-art computer..

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 5:31 PM

2020 white level member

Replies: 27  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1347 people have read this post