Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
680 TheFan sports talk radio here in Atlanta this morning...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 4,642

680 TheFan sports talk radio here in Atlanta this morning...

Oct 22, 2020, 11:15 AM

was roasting Dabo for "running up the score" last Saturday against Tech. You would have thought he kept the entire 1st string in for the entire game instead of emptying the bench in the 2nd half and using the punter as QB late in the game.

One of the guys, though, made a good point that Tech needed to realize they were playing "big boy" football and the score came with the territory.

One of the announcers (Sandra Golden) went to FSU so, of course, she was extremely critical. But she didn't mention once how FSU used to run up scores all the time back in their glory days. She sounded resentful that we've taken over as ACC kings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, these are the people that have you upset this morning?

Oct 22, 2020, 11:19 AM

They look like a bunch of dorks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So this is what happened to bob saget, mike chiklis, and Chyna***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I don't care who you are, THAT's funny !!!

Oct 22, 2020, 12:38 PM

LOL...Chyna...lol !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Perhaps you could give him a TU for the post?

Oct 22, 2020, 12:41 PM

Would be the right thing to do in this instance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You did it, you actually did it!

Oct 22, 2020, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I don't care who you are, THAT's funny !!! ]

Congrats on giving your 31st TU in 19 years. Now didn't that feel good?

You guilted me into it !!!

Oct 22, 2020, 2:55 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

WOW - 31 TU in 19 years . . . . sumbody is TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

Oct 22, 2020, 3:07 PM

fo sho ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yeah, except Steak Shapiro on the right was let go........

Oct 22, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Wait, these are the people that have you upset this morning? ]

along with John Kincade about a month or so ago now. The reason given was for financial reasons due to the COVID-19 impact on sales revenue. I can't remember the name of the guy who's replaced Steak.

They said Kincade was let go because of financial reasons?

Oct 22, 2020, 11:42 AM

That's a load of BS. He brought listeners to his show from around the country.

Re: They said Kincade was let go because of financial reasons?

Oct 22, 2020, 11:53 AM

He was insufferable, being from the north and trying to play $EC homer all the time. Its a great station to listen to when the leghumpers lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly - and he spent most of his time kissing.......

Oct 22, 2020, 11:56 AM

Buck Belue's asss and playing up to him.

Yeah, that's what they said about both of these guys........

Oct 22, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to They said Kincade was let go because of financial reasons? ]

as they were paid big bucks.

Are you thinking of Kincade's national show on ESPN on Sunday mornings? That show's totally unrelated to this. That's the show where he brings in national listeners.

No, I thought he was bringing in a good audience for his

Oct 22, 2020, 12:43 PM

normal radio show, not his ESPN show.

I've heard it said here in Atlanta that his show with.......

Oct 22, 2020, 1:11 PM

Belue had dropped noticeably over the years. They used to be the drive-time show in the late afternoon but were moved to Noon a few years ago because of lost ratings from what I understand.

I've listened to it a few times when I've been forced

Oct 22, 2020, 1:15 PM

against my will to go to Atlanta for work, and I thought it was really awful. Of course I have thought that about all Atlanta sports talk shows. I can't imagine what it would be like being a GT fan living in the city and only being able to hear about UGA.

Sandra Golden

Oct 22, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Wait, these are the people that have you upset this morning? ]

She looks like she graduated from FSU around 1965.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is the dude in the middle ?

Oct 22, 2020, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Wait, these are the people that have you upset this morning? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that Mark Sanford, Bruce Jenner, and Bruce Willis?

Oct 22, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Wait, these are the people that have you upset this morning? ]

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 680 TheFan sports talk radio here in Atlanta this morning...

Oct 22, 2020, 11:53 AM

We played our Punter at QB for crying out loud. The only other thing Dabo could have done is pull a 12 yr old girl out of the stands to play QB.

SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 12:07 PM

I bet she would have scored also!
Just saying!

Oct 22, 2020, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: 680 TheFan sports talk radio here in Atlanta this morning... ]

Instead of still trying to throw the football tech could have tried to burn some clock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: 680 TheFan sports talk radio here in Atlanta this morning... ]

We also only scored 21 points in the 2nd half. That may not seem like a very low number, but it is whenever you scored 52 in the 1st half.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:08 PM

aaww boo hoo. Like they even follow Tech. Its just local pandering and a way to talk down Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

92.9 is better

Oct 22, 2020, 12:34 PM

especially Dukes and Bell

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

As haggard as she looks. She was probably wearing diapers

Oct 22, 2020, 3:17 PM

When FSU last ran up the score on us.

Typical Florida woman

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 6:03 PM

Sorry guys but the first mistake you made was listening to a woman talk about football. Edith, bring me a beer. Meathead, shut your commie hole!

Replies: 26
| visibility 4,642
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic