Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does it seem liberal news media encourages voting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 437

Why does it seem liberal news media encourages voting

Nov 2, 2020, 10:15 AM

moreso than conservative news media?

If every single person in America votes, are there more liberals than conservatives?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Nov 2, 2020, 10:18 AM

it's why a republican presidential candidate has only won the popular vote once in the last thirty years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes

Nov 2, 2020, 11:05 AM

with all the liberals in this country, why do all the problems that you want to "fix" still exist?

You want a nationwide shutdown for covid? do it. You want to end systemic racism? do it. You want to give trillions to provide healthcare? do it. You want to pay higher taxes? do it. You want to spend billions more on education? do it. You want zero emissions? do it.

Pretty much everything the libs want to do has been under their control every day for the past 75 years, except for international issues. You don't need a president to do all of the things that you want to do. So why haven't you? Oh, yea, because you are all hypocrites.

Re: Why does it seem liberal news media encourages voting

Nov 2, 2020, 10:20 AM

Way more.

are we talking 1 channel here? lol***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple. Dems are trying to get people who don't usually

Nov 2, 2020, 11:15 AM

vote to get off of their aces and vote this time. Those who don't typically vote are poor people and Blacks. Poor people and blacks typically vote Democrat. It's no so much that there are more libs than cons (may or may not be true); that's not it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Why does it seem liberal news media encourages voting

Nov 2, 2020, 11:23 AM

Ordered some clothes direct from Ralph Lauren and in the box there was a VOTE sticker.

They sent me a survey later. I wrote about 3 paragraphs on why they should stick to their business and stay the fck out of politics.

I would assume since Ralph Lauren markets himself as a rough and tough cowboy 'merican, that he's not out looking for safe spaces where he can hide from all the haters...

Very on the nose.

Nov 2, 2020, 1:36 PM

The fact that someone can be upset by encouraging people to vote should tell you everything you need to know.

More conservatives than liberals, but more Dems than Pubs***

Nov 2, 2020, 1:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 437
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic