Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What affect does the non-passing offense have on our receivers and recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

What affect does the non-passing offense have on our receivers and recruiting

Nov 12, 2017, 6:43 PM

Just wondering about the affect KB's "non passing" has on current and future recruiting. As a receiver, I would rather go to a school that offers plenty of receiving opportunities for me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What affect does the non-passing offense have on our receivers and recruiting

Nov 12, 2017, 6:45 PM

You mean like the opportunities Trevor Lawrence brings with him in January or are you just trolling. 12 players caught passes yesterday. 12. 30 passes, 20 completions. Not sure what you're talking about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What affect does the non-passing offense have on our receivers and recruiting

Nov 12, 2017, 6:55 PM

Our passing yards are down this year but rushing is up. This year we just play a different game. When KB is gone and HJ or TL start I am sure we go back to throwing more but if we can run the ball with our backs we don't need to throw as much. Last year DW was throwing 40 times a game so I can see how WRs would like that more but we adjust to the skill we have and what works to win games.

joined 2 days ago******

Nov 12, 2017, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: What affect does the non-passing offense have on our receivers and recruiting ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 6:46 PM

Stupid post and stupid question. Next with TL it will be an air show.

Nov 12, 2017, 6:46 PM

Stupid post and stupid question. Next with TL it will be an air show.

Nov 12, 2017, 6:54 PM

It's a question I asked a couple of weeks ago, I thought we were a wrU, but in the same respect, we have running backs that, I hope, can out run the qb. Sad to say, our qb has more yards than our rbs.

Not as much "affect" as those Natty rings have***

Nov 12, 2017, 6:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not as much "affect" as those Natty rings have***

Nov 12, 2017, 6:56 PM

Help is on the way so don’t fret my friend. Imagine what players like ETN and the freshmen receivers and others will be like next year with a full off season to spend with the s and c coaches and Lawrence to work with through the summer. You think the Tigers are good now? If we can keep the up front guys for another season and develop some other linemen we will be in the hunt again. This is an off year ... and it ain’t to shabby.

56-7

Nov 12, 2017, 6:51 PM

You should look into USuCk.

Nov 12, 2017, 6:51 PM

I hear they have a fantastic 38 year old QB who is still in diapers and needs WRs to change them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should look into USuCk.

Nov 12, 2017, 7:23 PM

Hey, that is my idol, I've been trying to do the Bentley floop at work so I can get paid, they just told me, I was at Disney world (maybe that's what Bentley wants).

I would say none, because we have a small class...

Nov 12, 2017, 6:58 PM

and TL will be airing it out soon.

Nov 12, 2017, 7:15 PM

Anyone worth having has enough sense to know that elite teams do what works at the time. By your logic, Bama should have no good receivers.

Nov 12, 2017, 7:57 PM

Coot, you're not doing this right. Try harder. That question is better directed at Dirtpecker U.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic