Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This week, the number 1 cause of death in the US was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

This week, the number 1 cause of death in the US was

Dec 5, 2020, 10:02 AM

Covid-19. Outpacing Stroke, heart disease and cancer.

But you won't see this on Fox News.

Wear a fukking mask!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-leading-cause-of-death-united-states-this-week/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak sauce

Dec 5, 2020, 10:09 AM

If you really believe what you're telling everybody else....

...YOU should be hiding in your basement and AVOID ALL HUMAN CONTACT.

POSER!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weak sauce

Dec 5, 2020, 11:08 AM

I'm not going to hide anywhere.

And your inability or unwillingness to accept facts, betrays a deep personal need to believe

all things Trump. Lord have mercy on you.

Re: Weak sauce

Dec 5, 2020, 4:41 PM

Depends who you trust for "facts"

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This week, the number 1 cause of death in the US was

Dec 5, 2020, 4:39 PM

Actually, it was abortion. Nice try though.

Somehow, since "covid" arrived we have erradicated most all other causes of death. No regular flu, pneumonia, strokes down, heart disease down and total deaths is in line with other years. Hmmm

Any facts to back this up?***

Dec 5, 2020, 4:40 PM

Or you just talking out of your sphincter as per your modus operandi?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any facts to back this up?***

Dec 5, 2020, 4:42 PM

John Hopkins put a report out last week. It last 3 days before it was removed. I will see if I can find the copy

Dec 5, 2020, 5:06 PM

Deep Sate again?

Dec 5, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Any facts to back this up?*** ]

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=rs" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jg06Kqj1tvsJ:https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=rs

Here's the weasel word try to claim it wasn't what it was. Yeah right. So why remove it?

Dec 5, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Any facts to back this up?*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Any facts to back this up?*** ]

Or you just talking out of your sphincter as per your modus operandi?

Read the link I posted assshole.

Dec 5, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: This week, the number 1 cause of death in the US was ]

Well that's good news. They went straight to heaven and it didn't even take a day.

Dec 5, 2020, 5:50 PM

Sick comment

Dec 6, 2020, 3:24 PM

I have yet to hear any gov't official Dem or Rep talk to the people most likely to die from COVID...people with comorbidities. They should quit telling me to wear a mask and tell the obese to wear their mask, to quit eating so much crap, and to get healthy.

"If you don't want to die, start right now getting healthy." - why is this message not out there? And, there should be a campaign when/if the pandemic is over to remind people if you are fat and get diabetes (hypertension, high BP, ...) you can easily end up like one of the 500,000 Americans dying in the pandemic.

Seriously, why are they not talking to the most vulnerable?

It's the vulnerable population that needs to not be traveling.

Dec 7, 2020, 11:27 AM

NC_Tiger_ said:

I have yet to hear any gov't official Dem or Rep talk to the people most likely to die from COVID...people with comorbidities. They should quit telling me to wear a mask and tell the obese to wear their mask, to quit eating so much crap, and to get healthy.

"If you don't want to die, start right now getting healthy." - why is this message not out there? And, there should be a campaign when/if the pandemic is over to remind people if you are fat and get diabetes (hypertension, high BP, ...) you can easily end up like one of the 500,000 Americans dying in the pandemic.

Seriously, why are they not talking to the most vulnerable?

It's the vulnerable population that needs to not be traveling.

A friend of mine's boss lost his 9 year old daughter to covid-19 a few weeks ago. She had no underlying medical conditions.

It is rare that someone so young dies of the virus....but it happens. That's why everyone should wear masks.

Dec 7, 2020, 11:43 AM

Question for you Felix.....

In all the major cities, mask mandates have been in affect for quite some time. I haven't seen a person in public not wearing a mask in months.

If they work, then why are we seeing spikes in places where people have been wearing masks for months?

Dec 7, 2020, 12:27 PM

Question for you Felix.....

In all the major cities, mask mandates have been in affect for quite some time. I haven't seen a person in public not wearing a mask in months.

If they work, then why are we seeing spikes in places where people have been wearing masks for months?

That's a very good question mountaineers. There seems to be multipe problems now that people are staying indoors more and having multi-family gatherings are the one of them. They don't wear masks at home and they don't limit the number of people they gather with.

I think another culprit is pandemic exhaustion. I'm tired of it, most are tired of it and some of us let our guards down. There is no question that masks help, but people have to be consistent and also social distance and wash their hands.

To be fair, in those cities you mentioned, New York City has one of the lowest test positivity rates in the country at 3%, whereas North Dakota was seeing test positivity rates above 50%.

Masks work but we have to be consistent. Another problem is gatherings like these:

Rep. Matt Gaetz at a Young Republicans Ball in New Jersey last week:

Dem Gov. of California Gavin Newsom at a French restaurant dinner party, after telling people to wear mask, not gather for the holdays and always wear masks:

Dem. Austin, Tx Mayor on Zoom urging people to stay at home and not travel, delivering this message from a condo in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico where he was holding a wedding celebration with his daughter and 20 guests:

Trump rally in Georgia on Saturday, virtually no masks to be seen among the thousands that gathered:

We lack consistency and suffer from a lack of real leadership on both sides of the aisle.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic