Topic: We may have lost to an unranked team but I’m proud of the
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jan 24, 2021, 1:51 PM by: hoosicktiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

We may have lost to an unranked team but I’m proud of the

emoji_events [16]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:28 PM

way our boys fought back. We were down big but that run at the end to cut their lead to less than 20 points showed me a lot. That’s the kind of momentum that can carry us the rest of the season. Been a tough 3-game stretch, but this is still a tournament team that I expect to make the Final Four. And then who knows what can happen. Never give up on our Clemson Tigers!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I never thought you’d infect me twice with...

emoji_events [9]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:30 PM

your positivity, but you did it!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Two positives make a negative.

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:41 PM

HTH you unrefined beer swilling rube.

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: Two positives make a negative.

[3]
Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 7:54 AM

Well, I think we now know who invented common core maffs. . .

2021 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Two positives make a negative.

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 1:51 PM

one atom said to another atom:"i think i lost an electron".the other atom asked:"are you positive"?that might apply to this situation.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg link

All of that, plus I was so proud of the way they didn't

[4]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:32 PM

die today. So much to be proud of.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We may have lost to an unranked team but I’m proud of the

[1]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:32 PM

Are we guessing what Judge is going to post? Is that what this is?

link

[2]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:35 PM

You are referring to the final 4 of the NIT, right?

link

No. The NCAA Tournament. Hth***

[2]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:37 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

[3]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:36 PM

Those improved facilities are starting to really pay off

link

Were you this negative when we were top 15

[3]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:39 PM

prior to Covid pausing our season? That’s hard for a team to bounce back from right away. Give it time, you’ll see.

Re: Were you this negative when we were top 15

[2]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:50 PM

Gt was off 17 days! This team is done! N I t bound

link

[1]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 5:44 PM

Exactly! Did you see how we outplayed their walk-ons?

link

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 6:03 PM

Our players play at the level they can play at and most times above that level. I believe they give 110% and believe they can win going into every game.

Brownell is an excellent person and runs as clean a ship that can be ran. He is respectful to a default because he knows getting on the refs will not help him or his team.
Brownell is a good assistant for a power conference but is not a game manager, not a clock manager, waits 12 points to late to call timeouts, and I would love to see a positive departure of him and his staff from Clemson. He deserves that much but he does not deserve another year after year after year after year.
I am an avid basketball fan of Clemson and have been since the early 80s so I have an understanding of good Clemson bball to terrible Clemson bball. When we made that fluke run to the sweet 16 all I thought was dang that coach will get an extension. I thought, as well as a lot of fans here, that after 2 years of LittleJohn we would see if he could make improvements with the improvements the bball staff and team was given and if not then start searching for another coach. I’ve heard a lot of talk about edge and having an edge in the football area and that should apply to basketball as well. I have watched Brownell a lot and he has the edge of water. I don’t think we need a Bobby Knight but someone who has some edge to him.
God bless Brownell and I hope Clemson and Him can have a joint separation.

2021 student level member link

Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 6:05 PM

Good post, right on it!

link

[4]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 6:58 PM

The OP mentioned FSU being unranked. That’s true but don’t kid yourself, FSU is stacked. They will go deep in the tournament.

link

You serious, Clark??***

[1]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 8:04 PM

link

Yes***

[3]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 8:27 PM

Puff puff pass, brochacho

[1]
Posted: Jan 23, 2021, 8:18 PM

Pass me some of that good stuff

link

Replies: 18  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $875ea. Flexible on payment. Located in Greenville.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
3751 people have read this post