Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Video: Excited to see Troy Stellato on the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,870

Video: Excited to see Troy Stellato on the field

Feb 12, 2021, 8:57 AM

I know we got the Collins boys at WR coming in, but this cat could be a huge steal in recruiting. He's going to be tough to cover in the slot. Alil bigger version of Renfrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL_NFKBnR7M

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

Feb 12, 2021, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were both slot guys

Feb 12, 2021, 9:35 AM

but I don't see much resemblance to Renfrow. He can't cut like Renfrow (VERY few pro WRs can) but he's faster in a line and much meaner (and effective; sorry Hunter) when blocking. I've watched Coach Hayes' video too and like Coach said, he only ran like two routes the whole time lol. A limited tree may not be his fault, his coaches probably just ran what worked, but we know Renfrow could run pretty much anything and was great at working DBs because of that elite change of direction. Stellato is much more of a bully, both physically and with speed. Similar strong hands to Renfrow's.

Just because we get a white dude doesn't mean another white dude is the best comparison lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were both slot guys

Feb 12, 2021, 10:26 AM

The comparison comes from being a natural slot receiver...so what if he's white. He runs the drag, seam, post, out route....its whatever works. Not like he won't be coached up even more in Clemson, he just looks impressive to do everything you need a guy like that to do. Good release off the line and great hands is all most slot guys are asked of, all the extra is even better. But yeah, just because you're use to being a $mart@ss doesn't mean you have to always be one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic