Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dawghater23 megathread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 588

Dawghater23 megathread

Feb 15, 2021, 8:41 AM

Go, dawghater23, tell us about your weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Vail bachelor party

Feb 15, 2021, 10:25 AM

Thurs - flew out to Denver. picked up some bud, drank too many beers when we finally pulled into Vail.

Fri - cooked a fire breakfast burrito, hit the slopes on a few hours of sleep and a monster hangover. shampoo'd through. took it easy Friday since I hadn't touched my board in a couple years, but was on the back bowls by the afternoon. chilled in the village to check out some snow bunnies and finish our backpack beers. got back to the crib and cooked a big steak dinner.

Fri night - had some Colorado entertainment called in to christen the bachelor. it was a pretty good time. she had some good tricks. my favorite was the unicorn maneuver that I just had to share w/ jounge snap. my buddy let her have it with deeldo strapped to his forehead. good times.

only complaint was her cooter had a bit of a stank to it. but i guess with a 3 hour drive into the mountains, you get what you get.

Sat - cooked another fire breakfast burrito. hit the back side of Vail pretty hard. we were getting consistent snow all week, so had some of that frosted flakes fresh pow pow. besides the random whiff of stripper ###### that recalled the memories and hangover, it was a blast.

Drove back to Denver Sat night so I could get my early flight Sunday mawn. Flew in just in time to get home before the Ice-Maggedon here in Nashville.

Sun - woke up and ate 2 20mg gummies. Flight was glorious. Came home and got a V-day Beej - while still baked.

made sure my generator had gas and oil, cranked it up in case the ice-maggedon wiped out our power. picked up a few groceries for the v-day dinner.

got home and smoked a one hitter and cooked some surf and turf. we had lamb chops, lobster tail, scallops, and lobster ravioli. oh, and a caesar salad. paired with some sav blanc

it was a pretty good weekend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, we pretty much had the same weekend

Feb 15, 2021, 10:43 AM

except the whole fun with weed, women, and friends part.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great recount

Feb 15, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Vail bachelor party ]

What size were dem teddies? They were fake, yes? If not, spectacular.

Pro move driving back to Denver for that early morning Sunday flight. We fugged that one up in Breck last year. Beginning of a snow storm started Saturday night so that drive down the mountain was not enjoyable and we rode between 35-45 all way the on 9 and 70 until we got into Denver.

Also, whats that covid protocol look like to get the stripper in the house? We just pretend it doesn't exist or does she provide proof of a negative test? As a married man with a new kid, that kind of information would be pertinent to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ted's were for sure fake

Feb 15, 2021, 1:06 PM

had a nice scar underneath that was a dead give away lolz. got a glimpse while taking a shot out of a test tube...got tossed in the ring against my will

Covid wasn't an issue, or even brought up.

"against my will"

Feb 15, 2021, 1:07 PM

I hate doing things against my will.

it was mostly b/c the only liquor we had left was fireball

Feb 15, 2021, 1:09 PM

everything else was ok

I very vaguely remember

Feb 15, 2021, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Vail bachelor party ]

how awesome life without kids was. I hate you so hard right now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, not THAT much longer until you are an

Feb 15, 2021, 12:46 PM

emptynester, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No ####, I crawled around the floor all weekend making

Feb 15, 2021, 1:43 PM [ in reply to I very vaguely remember ]

animal noises chasing a 1.5 year old and hoping a meth head didn't return to my house. 5 years ago I'd have been getting ###### up with buddies hanging out in the bushes hoping he came back. After reading this post, I feel like I need to start tucking my t-shirt into my sweatpants and call lights out on my adventure filled youth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lakebum submitting to the

Feb 15, 2021, 1:53 PM

suburbs, dad life is as shocking as hearing dude was going to get married

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I'm just far enough out to not be considered in the

Feb 15, 2021, 2:06 PM

suburbs. I'll get the last laugh, my son is basically a small clone of myself, give us about 15 years and we'll be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjyRjd1_jQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whats up with that tho

Feb 15, 2021, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Vail bachelor party ]

there are so many girls that are pretty, seem to have it together, clean car, clean apartment (dating years) and then the poontang was just stinky.

I had one girlfriend and she used all the products that make that go away and it didnt go away. Weird. I guess its like bad breath, we all can get it at anytime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

idk man...wasn't noticeable unless

Feb 15, 2021, 1:14 PM

you were close to the source. felt bad for my buddy who was the center of attention for the majority of the night.

...not really, just pizzed i had to smell it

we postulated it could've been due to the 3 hr drive from ft. collins. she was also working hard so there was some workout BO going on as well

but dont you think she would be like,

Feb 15, 2021, 1:17 PM

"you know when I ride in a warm car for hours, my poontang gets a little sweaty AND this IS my job". So she would stop at a Petro or Loves and ###### or something or at least fragrance thing up.

Maybe it is like bad breath, maybe chicks dont know when the poontang stinks.

kms16312 we need your help over here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she was rubbing some oil and spraying

Feb 15, 2021, 3:01 PM

what we determined was similar to aerosol foot powder up there. maybe axe spray deodorant would've been a better analogy, but we were all a little too baked to put two and two together.

the bachelor didn't complain though. I was the one that broke the ice saying that #### stank and then the other two who were thrown in the ring strongly agreed.

I dated one chick with perpetual bad breath

Feb 15, 2021, 1:32 PM [ in reply to whats up with that tho ]

That was a difficult time in my life but she loved the #### and I couldn't say no.

so I logged back in to Jounge Snap to see said unicorn thing

Feb 15, 2021, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Vail bachelor party ]

and I'm not sure whether I blame you or ryanadidas® for what i just had to endure.

####.

on top of that, NO Unicorn Maneuver

LMAOOO

Feb 15, 2021, 2:24 PM

So you only get the snaps from when you logged back in? That's on you homie. Enjoy his ####.

nah, it went back like 19 hours

Feb 15, 2021, 2:29 PM

still, no unicorn...only horn was the one growing out of ryanadidas' ####....and i think i'm using the term 'horn' loosely

...and the term 'loosely' as, well....

it probably already expired

Feb 15, 2021, 3:07 PM [ in reply to so I logged back in to Jounge Snap to see said unicorn thing ]

I think I shot the vid Friday night MST

sorry bro. there were some other good vids too...she was fairly talented in the performing arts

Replies: 20
| visibility 588
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic