»
Topic: Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 13, 2021, 7:28 PM by: stubborn_tiger®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 6:13 PM

It was obvious that the real reason was the Dums were afraid he would run again in 2024 and reignite the Trump populist constituency which, as we know, would have blown away the Dums in 2024! Looks like Nikki will be the one to unseat Kumala. Haley in a landslide, especially after four years of a Joementia/ Kumala clown show!

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

military_donation.jpg link

You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

[3]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 6:19 PM

I love watching you squirm. Pathetic!

2021 white level member link

Run along Stewart, before I get bored of behavin'.

Re: You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 6:29 PM

Squirm, wait until your tax bill skyrockets, the economy tanks with trillions of dollars spent over 1.5 degrees F, regulations move corporations out of America, ICE is abolished, sanctuary cities pop up near you and the stock market dives. Then we'll see who's doing the squirming!!

Be careful what you wish for. Demented Joe and Ms. Spread Eagle will sink this country. Get ready.

Re: You keep taking L after L and you can't help yourself.

[3]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 6:41 PM

We get it already. End of Times.

link

And you KEEP racking up the Ls.

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:28 PM

Priceless. Please keep going.

2021 white level member link

Run along Stewart, before I get bored of behavin'.

Re: Trump wasn't impeached for what he did last Wednesday...

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 6:57 PM

Can you be guilty of “inciting” when it was apparent that some were there to cause mayhem, no matter what he said?

He didn’t “incite” anyone that showed up with weapons, or cuffs, etc. Bad actors are going to act bad.

Trump said this, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

[3]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:06 PM

I love how you keep neglecting the biggest component in all that - that they were convinced the election had been unfairly stolen by some sort of shadow conspiracy.

And they believed that because Trump himself kept insisting on it - and it was a total lie. They believed him.

Kind of the biggest root of the issue. Well, that and a lot of them believe the Dems are actually Satanic child-kidnapping pedophiles and possibly also lizard people...which strictly speaking is not his fault, but he certainly didn't set the record straight when they named him the Messiah that will strike down this vile cancer infesting the heart of our nation.

I'd say impeachment is mild compared to what he's really got coming. Fortunately his future is not bright and shiny, and I'm really happy about that.

link

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:09 PM

Or maybe it was the hundreds of sworn depositions of witnesses than everyone refused to investigate.

Keowee inadvertently proving the point...***

[2]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:16 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

[2]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:16 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

The article of impeachment states incitement charge

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 7:12 PM

came from not only what he said on the 6th, but also what he said in the weeks and months leading up to the 6th. So as for your whole theory that he couldn’t incite someone who showed up with weapons, he was impeached because he incited those people in the weeks beforehand.

link

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets, 45-50 yard line South side. Sec F, Row HH, seats 5,7.. two in from aisle... Seat license ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
349 people have read this post