Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
a PuNT?!?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

a PuNT?!?!

Nov 25, 2012, 12:59 PM

A friggin PUNT?! Ur down by two scores with less than 4 minutes to go and ur punting on 4th down? That's when we left the game.. If Dabo isn't gonna to show he will at least try to compete then I'm not gonna sit there and watch him lay down. Disgusted with our Defense. Brent Venables you got out coached. You got burnt. Quit Dialing up blitzes on long 3rd downs. Make the Back up QB throw into coverage... He wasn't accurate when he had to. He could hit wide open wrs and dump it off in a Blitz. Good job making him look like a legit mobile threat. 3rd and 19 and he scampers for it.. total garbage! Garbage.. our whole Defense is GARBAGE!! I don't blame our offense... They barely got to touch to the ball in the second half. Time for a pay cut on some of these overpaid coaches.. Including you DABo! a ####### PUNT!?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a PuNT?!?!

Nov 25, 2012, 1:14 PM

Da?n....you get it too...that makes three people....if more see these things and point them out....yes, you are right on ......

Punting was waving the white flag...made no sense.

Nov 25, 2012, 1:15 PM

Of course, it didn't help that the previous play of 3rd and 16 saw the ball hit Nuk squarely in the chest and bounce away. That hurt...but still, why punt?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They couldn't cover when he rushed three.***

Nov 25, 2012, 1:17 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic