»
Topic: The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 9, 2021, 6:12 PM by: Tigerbalm1®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 3:42 PM

Trump gives a patriotic speech to his followers, saying what any would utter: "we're in this together, we're going to fight like he$$' to get what we and America need and desire". He NEVER said break into the Capitol building and ransack it. He could have been even more fired up, and if the Capitol Police had done their job, this would have been another protest nothingburger! Not Trump's fault if you look at it objectively which, as we all know, is impossible, if you're a hateful, vengeful Trump-hating libby!

military_donation.jpg link

Re: The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 3:46 PM

This is like my patients blaming little debbie for "letting them" eat zebra cakes after their sleeve.

link

Re: The REAL culprits were the people who entered the...

Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 3:51 PM

building without permission or authority. If you're gonna be stupid you gotta be tough, son.

Homie don't play that chit!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Let's blame anyone but Trump supporters!

[2]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 3:55 PM

Antifa? Media? The police? Lol, keep going.

military_donation.jpg link

Excuse #213

[2]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:06 PM

Keep em coming.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg link

I thought y’all were the party of personal responsibility?***

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:07 PM

link

Hahahaha that’s funny. Far from it.***

Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:11 PM

link

Warped.***

[2]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:08 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Except there’s nothing to fight. Trump lost a free and fair

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:10 PM

election. The only thing left to “fight” is democracy. Which coincidentally is sedition and should result in some significant consequences.

link

this is dumb***

[3]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 4:13 PM

2021 orange level member link

Re: The REAL culprit was the Capitol Police Dept., not Trump..

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 5:12 PM

Just NO. I don't think Ben Sasse is one to spread BS. He told Hugh Hewitt on Friday that senior White House officials told him that Trump was "delighted" that the protestors were breaking into the Capitol and couldn't understand why they didn't share his delight. If true, that's really disturbing.

Each individual that breached the Capitol bears responsibility for their actions, but Trump deserves the condemnation he is receiving. He fanned the flames of this crime. No, he's the worse culprit. How anyone can defend Trump at this point is beyond my comprehension. I held my nose with both hands and voted for him this time. I wouldn't vote for him for a #### thing now, nor any of his family. The good things he did pale in comparison to his actions since the election.

2021 orange level member link

Per TMZ and couple other unreliable sources

[1]
Posted: Jan 9, 2021, 6:12 PM

The FBI is investigating the possibility that they aided the rioters as part of an inside job. take that with a grade of slaw.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 season tickets and a parking pass for sale. My wife has a compromised immune system, so she is not...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
360 people have read this post