Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good move POTUS on going ..............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Good move POTUS on going ..............

Jan 20, 2021, 2:31 PM

to Arlington National on the first day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Invited the former POTUS's to attend as well***

Jan 20, 2021, 2:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really super kind of the guy

Jan 20, 2021, 2:34 PM

To invite people to go to a public park.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

pro tip.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:35 PM

I'd delete this one. Some places don't lend to jokes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You suppose that park is open to the public right now?***

Jan 20, 2021, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Really super kind of the guy ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow

Jan 20, 2021, 2:47 PM

But closing it down today for a virtue signal of a visit a few days after Biden came out to say he doesn't trust the troops is right on schedule.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WUT?

Jan 20, 2021, 2:49 PM

Dude he went to the park. It's closed because the president is there. And ex presidents.

I mean, this gets you excited?

I'm literally getting you to admit my point

Jan 20, 2021, 2:50 PM

that it isn't a big deal. But the bootlicking in here knows no bounds.

Uh. Ok. Sounds good.***

Jan 20, 2021, 2:52 PM

Well, at his age...

Jan 20, 2021, 3:19 PM

is a priority to have your spot picked out already.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow

Jan 20, 2021, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow ]

This is a very common ceremony conducted by presidents of both parties, including Trump. Calm down and get a grip.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Again...

Jan 20, 2021, 2:51 PM

Never said it wasn't a good move. It's grand. But the biblical treatment you guys are giving Biden on day one is a little much.

Hold up...

Celtic, who is known to be very conservative, posted it was a good move, and you think everyone is giving him biblical treatment now?

Even Obed called your BS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Hold up...

Jan 20, 2021, 2:59 PM

Be kind and more understanding. He is is grieving.

ahem...."even"?

Jan 20, 2021, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Hold up... ]

As if Alex Jones himself should be thrilled with Biden's actions if OBED is?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allow me to choose my diction more carefully

Jan 20, 2021, 3:10 PM

Even Obed, who would probably take your side if he felt such a moment was absurd and insincere political pandering, is calling you on your BS for such a ridiculously partisan post.

As stated EVERYWHERE else

Jan 20, 2021, 3:15 PM

Including my original response: This isn't about Biden going to Arlington. Glad he did it. Great move. Round of applause.

Let's make sure we have your thesis straight

Jan 20, 2021, 3:18 PM

So, it was Ford's point that he invited the former presidents that inspired you to sarcastically write "Really super kind of the guy to invite people to a public park." Which, you know, isn't the case since it's a private ceremony with the POTUS that has been a tradition for, well, lots of presidents.

But that, to you, was "virtue signaling" and everyone where acting like Biden walked on water?

Ill clarify it for you

Jan 20, 2021, 3:24 PM

Someone posturing about the acting president inviting some people to go to Arlington for a ceremony isn't some grand gesture. It's near meaningless. After four years of EVERYTHING Trump did being terrible, not enough, or embarrassing, the absolute level of backbreaking twerking the media and every single person on the left is doing for ANYTHING Biden has done over the last 24 hours is insanity to me. CNN went absolutely bonkers last night over some luminaries along the reflection pond.

Over four years of nonsense and temper tantrums and now everyone that supports this president is going to hype up some old dude sticking to tradition and inviting a few dudes along with him. I'm not having any of it.

So who is posturing?

Jan 20, 2021, 5:13 PM

FordPrefect?

My main point is that Arlington is a helluva lot more

Jan 20, 2021, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Allow me to choose my diction more carefully ]

than a "public park", and even if one's inclined to make partisan posts, the place should probably be left out of them.

My comments had no bearing on Arlington as a place

Jan 20, 2021, 3:26 PM

if they were taken that way, its incorrect.

It's legitimately under the "National Park" umbrella.

If you take a peek back

Jan 20, 2021, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Hold up... ]

My response wasn't to Celtic.

Helps to pay attention.

So, to Ford.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:14 PM

Somehow Ford pointing out that Biden invited Bush, Clinton, and Obama triggered you and made you go on a rant about "virtue signaling" and acting like he walks on water.

Okay.

LOL it wasn't even my point...

Jan 20, 2021, 3:22 PM

I was watching Karl Rove on Fox and he was raving about it as an example of how much respect Biden has for the military.

I plagiarized Karl "effing" Rove.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow ]

Just so you know, they took the firing pins out of the 5k troops guns when Trump won. Just sayin. They have never trusted every last troop. There can always be a loose cannon or some nutty Q nutcase who thinks Biden is part of a satanic child molesting cabal. They have to be careful. It's what the secret service recommends.

Oh, almost missed that last nugget

Jan 20, 2021, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow ]

What was the quote where Biden said he didn't trust the troops? The exact quote?

Jan 20, 2021, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Was open yesterday. Will be tomorrow ]

rulz,

Could you help me find the article where Biden said he does not trust the troops. I must have missed it.

I think you need a break today.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Really super kind of the guy ]

Clearly you were more of a fan of Trump than you let on and this is getting to you today. You're embarrassing yourself. Take a break.

Unity Now!

Jan 20, 2021, 2:38 PM

signed,
Frank C

I need a break because I dont think a dude with dementia

Jan 20, 2021, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I think you need a break today. ]

inviting a few other dudes with dementia and a couple racists to go to a public park should receive a circle jerk?

Just mute me if you don't like it. Im not going to be impressed by that nonsense.

I didn't vote for him. But that place is .....

Jan 20, 2021, 2:48 PM

is sacred no matter who's laying the wreath.

Again good move!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never said it wasn't a "good move"

Jan 20, 2021, 2:49 PM

I'm just not impressed by it like the resident libs are. Their man is walking on water for the next four years.

The OP is a well-known conservative on this board...***

Jan 20, 2021, 2:51 PM

None of my comments were directed toward Celtic

Jan 20, 2021, 3:13 PM

If you just look back for yourself, youll see that.

I didn't take it personal Rulez. I just love...........

Jan 20, 2021, 8:31 PM

Arlington and thought it a good move. It's not a tradition on Inauguration Day.

It should be before all the pomp and parades.

Re: I didn't take it personal Rulez. I just love...........

Jan 21, 2021, 2:59 AM

I agree.

Here's why you need a break.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:51 PM [ in reply to I need a break because I dont think a dude with dementia ]

You're spewing off angrily without even realizing what you're posting.

Biden is conducting a ceremony that pretty much all presidents have done since the existence of the Tomb, including Trump. And select people have usually been invited. This isn't unusual, it isn't partisan, and regardless of how you feel, it isn't worth your angry little outburst about it.

Trump did it, and anyone who got angry about that was ridiculous too.

Further evidence of your angry spurts, which you haven't addressed. I'm assuming you meant Carlsbad, but you're so worked up, you're not even looking at who you're replying to:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Coming-from-the-man-that-says-people-deserve-to-die-28535716

Take a deep breath and calm TF down.

He's Jonah fishing...

it's like trolling, but you just throw yourself into the mouth of the whale and claim you were fishing.

This isn't a troll***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:13 PM

Still dodging.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:15 PM

Still dodging your nonsensical reply to me in another thread. I linked it for you.

If I confused you and Carlsbad, my apologies

Jan 20, 2021, 3:16 PM

You good now?

Yep, all good. Thanks.***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:19 PM

Re: Really super kind of the guy

Jan 20, 2021, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Really super kind of the guy ]

The guy goes to pay his respects to the patriots that have given the last full measure -

and you still feel obligated to have a dig at him. This is going to be a miserable four years for you - and it will be entirely your own doing.

Re: Good move POTUS on going ..............

Jan 20, 2021, 2:36 PM

That's a sacred place where heroes are buried (not losers and suckers, as they were referred to by a certain someone).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was he picking his gravesite? l0l!!84!!***

Jan 20, 2021, 2:42 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

That's a nice point, celtic.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:58 PM

Finally, a topic that everyone can agree on, and can't possibly spiral into nonsensical whining and bickering.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly, this is a non-partisan moment everyone...

Jan 20, 2021, 3:08 PM

Can rally around and no one is going to come in with screeching, sophomoric butthurt.

A real layup.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:11 PM [ in reply to That's a nice point, celtic. ]

A walk in the park, if you will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree

Jan 20, 2021, 3:14 PM

Glad he is sticking to tradition!

Re: Totally agree

Jan 20, 2021, 4:46 PM

schizophrenic or sarcastic - I can't decide which.

Hard of reading or just cant read

Jan 21, 2021, 8:22 AM

Can't decide.

Tobias27772

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic