»
Topic: That would be scary confiscating his guns.
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jan 10, 2021, 5:48 PM by: TigerCC®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 21  

That would be scary confiscating his guns.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 2:45 PM

Feel bad for his kids.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131441/Trump-fanatic-arrested-texting-friends-saying-wanted-shoot-run-Nancy-Pelosi.html

2021 white level member link

"I've been thinking a lot lately about...

[2]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 2:53 PM

burning down the White House."

Madonna

I'm try not to fall for selective outrage.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg link

Re: "I've been thinking a lot lately about...

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 2:59 PM

Apples and oranges. That's not selective outrage. They aren't even similar situations.

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:02 PM

or Kathy Griffin holding the Trump head, or the Snoop Dogg video of shooting the Trump clown, or the Shakespeare in the Park stabbing of Trump, or DeNiro’s threat to Trump supporters...it goes on and on...but those are all okay.

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:04 PM

Yeah because that is so similar too.

No actually they are

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:11 PM

See...here's the problem:

Dems say "condemn this invasion of the Capitol"

Republicans immediately condemn it and some back out of the objection to the electors.

Dems say "you can't say stuff like this on Twitter"

Republicans and Conservatives say "fine we'll leave and go to Parler"

Dems say "uhh Parler has to be shut down now"

Dems say "Trump must denounce this immediately"

Trump denounces it immediately.

Dems say "too little too late and we're going to impeach if the 25th isn't invoked."

It NEVER ends and there is ZERO attempt to bring this country together...even on this board. It's only going to create more situations like that unfortunately, and maybe worse. If so, I'm filing charges against all of you for incitement. Kidding about that part before anyone rages.

Re: No actually they are

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:17 PM

Apples and oranges. Context. I am not going down this rabbit hole. You're out of touch with basic reality. You're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:24 PM

You lost the argument so you say "apples and oranges" and resort to insults with "out of touch with reality." At least you're not saying I should have "every bone broken in my body" today. This board is hilarious.

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:40 PM

Either out of touch with basic reality or just acting as if you don't get the basic differences. They are pretty stark. It's all good. Just be you.

Is inciting violence still a thing?***

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:36 PM

[4]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:06 PM

Except there WERE problems with the worst of those.

I didn't defend Kathy Griffin, and I don't know anyone who did. If they did, they're a-holes.

If they said "whatabout," they're a-holes.

Anyone who defends, or says "whatabout," in response to the guy who wants to murder Nancy Pelosi, that person is similarly an a-hole.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:22 PM

I guess you missed the part where most Republicans immediately condemned the Capitol violence. That did not happen with Dems until Biden's numbers started tanking.

Anyone who pretends that Dems weren't cheering on the comments by those people I just mentioned is an a-hole. All you have to do is look at Twitter, FB and other places...you know...the ones that censor.

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:42 PM

I understand that you lump Dems into one team and Pubs into another. I don't.

Mitch McConnell has demonstrated his faith in the system this week. He plays hardball in ways I disagree with, but he didn't allow the President to derail the peaceful transfer of power with lies. Not so with Cruz and Hawley, who play to those in their constituency who have been fooled.

If you want to point to specific Dems or Pubs doing specific things, no problem. But "Dems" don't all do one thing and "Pubs" another, as your own post reveals when you say what "most Republicans" did.

The team mentality continues to destroy civil discourse.

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 5:10 PM

Dude I have argued for transparency in the election results and I have denounced this violence as well as the violence of the past 7 months. Most Republicans have done the same. You and Dems have not.

So you can keep up that non-team fantasy thing if you like but your posts speak for themselves. And don’t show me some post either where you agreed with Trump bringing troops home.

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 5:22 PM

I have denounced it, and continue to denounce it, because OBVIOUSLY rioting is bad. I'm not the only one who has made this obvious point, but you'll continue to say people aren't denouncing it.

Want to hear it again? I hereby denounce all rioting during the BLM protests.

If you find a way not to accept it, that's on you.

The reason you don't like me showing you posts of me agreeing with Trump (which wasn't just on bringing troops home) is because it ruins your team mentality.

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 5:03 PM

T3,

Are you saying that this guy was making a joke ?

Or that Madonna was seriously thinking of trying to burn down the White House ?

link

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 5:06 PM

I am not sure how pointing out an article about one of the rioter's arrest qualifies as outrage.

I try not to fall for selective hyperbole.

link

Did Madonna ever show up

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 5:48 PM

with Gas and a match?

No.

Re: That would be scary confiscating his guns.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:13 PM

people text all kinds of stupid shyatt. i would think texting that you wanted to do something, and texting that you are going to do something should be treated differently. I will defer to the lawyers on the board.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:18 PM

No doubt about that. Nobody I know, but we hear about it here and there from the press. Forgot to add, he might have had a better chance if he hadn't been one of the rioters as well.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:24 PM

honestly I did not read the article. IF that is true, then yeah, he should be considered dangerous.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2021, 3:28 PM

He was one of the rioters supposedly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-rioter-wanted-shoot-nancy-133728676.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/13816ae3ed1fe592218e1b80561beeff">

Replies: 21  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
331 people have read this post