»
Topic: TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 13, 2021, 2:38 PM by: hanlind2104
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 4:29 PM

Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Football season is over, and basketball is in full swing, but what comes next? I am glad you asked, as we delve into how many fans will be allowed at baseball and softball and have the latest on renovations to Memorial Stadium. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 4:36 PM

Impressive they were able to freeze undergraduate tuition. That will not be a common story across the country.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

[1]
Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 4:45 PM

As a season ticket holder of Tiger Baseball and Tiger Softball Tickets, it was no fun to have last season cancelled.
I'm sure other season ticket holders will agree that we hate that another season will be greatly impacted by CoVid precautions.
Certainly, the caution is understood...but DAYUM, not again!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Re: Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

[1]
Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 5:17 PM

If they only make one improvement, I hope they will put handrails in the aisles. We visit no stadium anywhere that does not have handrails and watching people fall in DV for years is horrible.

link

Re: Really sad if only a few get to watch baseball and softball

[2]
Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 6:45 PM

That is not a problem that only Clemson has! Louisville is especially bad. We found that out the last game there!

link

Although, as a percentage of total capacity, baseball is well ahead

Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 8:08 PM

of what we’ve seen for football and basketball.

I hear what you’re saying though, for sure.

2021 white level member link

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Balloons? They're showing balloons!***

[1]
Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 8:11 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: Clemson Athletics Update: Death Valley renovations, stadium capacities and season tickets

Posted: Jan 13, 2021, 2:38 PM

Anyone out there in Tiger World interested in setting up a go fund me page to help fund Clemson Athletics for those of us who can only afford a smaller amount than IPTAY membership? I would be glad to contribute what I can.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale - 4 LOWER LEVEL season football tickets in Section L - row T. You can purchase these ticke...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2022 people have read this post