Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More Romney lies..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

More Romney lies..

Apr 21, 2012, 6:00 PM

http://thinkprogress.org/special/2012/04/17/466341/romney-lies-kerry-tax-returns/?mobile=nc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Issues.....

Apr 21, 2012, 6:42 PM

Jobs, the economy, gas prices, food prices, home ownership, foreclosures, inflation, debt, etc.

Non-issues - Tax returns, free contraception, who someone sleeps with, war on women, silver spoons, Buffett Rule, Ted Nugent,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TBoy98......Romney ain't winning. Take you a break.

Apr 21, 2012, 6:50 PM

Enjoy the weather. Find a new hobby. You could show indisputable proof Romney eats children for breakfast and Obama isn't getting the vote of 95% of the people that visit the P&R board. It just doesn't matter to them. Bide your time until Nov. 7 rolls around. It is going to be hilarious around this place. Peace.

Is Obama gonna run on his record, or not?***

Apr 21, 2012, 7:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Does it matter, Zettner? The country doesn't want Romney.

Apr 21, 2012, 7:22 PM

You'll see. This is Kerry 04 all over again. The less than stellar incumbent against the out of touch with the "folks", flip flopping, rich guy with too much stuff going on with his hair. Sound familiar? It should. And you know how that turned out for the incumbent. Victory. See ya on the 7th, Zettner where you can tell me I was right.

There's just one difference.

Apr 21, 2012, 7:25 PM

Kerry was an idiot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

LOL.

Apr 23, 2012, 6:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

polls don't really suggest that***

Apr 21, 2012, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Does it matter, Zettner? The country doesn't want Romney. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Polls schmolls. You put on Fox and Romney is killing Obama.

Apr 21, 2012, 7:38 PM

You put on MNBC, and Obama is clearly leading and people hate Romney. Whatdayado...

Fox and MSNBC are not polls

Apr 21, 2012, 8:28 PM

hth

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They both have polls HTH***

Apr 21, 2012, 10:32 PM

Watch something else?***

Apr 21, 2012, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Polls schmolls. You put on Fox and Romney is killing Obama. ]

Put on your thinking cap, Zettner. My point was they all are

Apr 21, 2012, 9:04 PM

fairly useless in the long run. It is why I wait for the final poll that matters, the election day returns.

Yep he stopped the Bush runaway train and now stocks are

Apr 21, 2012, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Is Obama gonna run on his record, or not?*** ]

sky high, unemployment is down. He has fined the oil speculators and we now have Obamacare!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget all the new regulations on wall street and banks...

All those new regulations is what scares me. Just opens

Apr 21, 2012, 8:30 PM

the door for more and more. Slowly eroding away our freedoms.

Look at the Bush years without regulations. You saw the

Apr 21, 2012, 10:34 PM

results..

Regulations will be the end of us all.***

Apr 22, 2012, 8:02 AM

We need some GSA oversight***

Apr 22, 2012, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Look at the Bush years without regulations. You saw the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i stopped at http://thinkprogress.org***

Apr 21, 2012, 7:40 PM

I figured as much with the words "think" & "progress"..***

Apr 21, 2012, 7:43 PM

Re: More Romney lies..

Apr 22, 2012, 5:16 AM

TBoy, Romney lies just about every time he opens his mouth, that is how he became wealthy..

The problem is that most people believe whatever they choose to believe and hate being proven wrong. They are sheep.

It has taken 5 years for some people to finally warm up to the idea that GWB was a bad president.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of sheep...

Apr 22, 2012, 6:57 AM

Obama being a habitual liar is well documented.

baaaaaaa

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of sheep...

Apr 22, 2012, 3:59 PM

Link?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure.

Apr 22, 2012, 6:45 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

everyone lies..

Apr 22, 2012, 4:06 PM

at sometime or another.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic