Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So we have Tax evasion, misrepresentation to a bank,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 635

So we have Tax evasion, misrepresentation to a bank,

Dec 9, 2020, 12:21 PM

bank fraud, wire fraud, insurance fraud, as well as trump being investigated for campaign finance crimes and is under investigation by both Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance and New York State Attorney General Letitia James for alleged fraud in his business dealings. On top of that, he faces civil defamation lawsuits from women accusing him of sexual assault.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-trump-faces-legal-peril-loses-election-20201102-lg4za42k5ffdfhwzllbtn4hluy-story.html

am I missing anything here? Cohen says there is a lot more.

I wonder if the SDNY has enough on him now to handcuff him the second he steps foot off of Marine one? That would make for some amazing television, right up there with the OJ Bronco Chase.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He filled the swamp quite a bit, huh***

Dec 9, 2020, 12:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He filled the swamp quite a bit, huh***

Dec 9, 2020, 12:27 PM

I hope it is a 4 hour long drama of police helicopters following Marine one down to Mar lago, while being filmed by news helicopters.

I know, never happen. Just fantasizing here.

Re: So we have Tax evasion, misrepresentation to a bank,

Dec 9, 2020, 1:17 PM

Money laundering.

Hasn't really been brought openly up yet except in Scotland but it's coming, and it's potentially got more teeth than all the rest of that put together.

Also...Ghislaine Maxwell. It's been utterly dead silent on that front for awhile now but it's known she rolled on some people. Could it be they are waiting for Trump to leave office? If she linked him to Epstein and his hijinks he could have an entirely different problem.

What you listed may actually end up being just the tip of the iceberg for Trump.

Dec 9, 2020, 1:30 PM

Ghislaine Maxwell, I wonder where she is hiding? I would think if there are any teeth here a lot of people would want her dead.

Dec 9, 2020, 1:35 PM

She's in lockup under constant observation.

She filed a suit a few weeks back because apparently they wake her up every 15 minutes to ensure she's not dead.

Aww....

Did you mention pay-for-pardons?

Dec 9, 2020, 1:22 PM

Because that's a fun one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good catch

Dec 9, 2020, 1:28 PM

so hard to keep up with it all.

Read only the subject line, but carp that sounds like me.***

Dec 9, 2020, 7:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about him colluding with Russia to fix the election...

Dec 9, 2020, 7:44 PM

and having the disrespect for Obama to get a hooker sponsored golden shower in a Russian hotel in the exact bed which Obama slept in. He ought to face a firing squad if any urine sprinkled on Michelle's side of the bed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you say "colluding with Russia" ...

Dec 10, 2020, 11:23 AM

we're going to need some concrete details or else I'm sure I agree it ever happened.

So...

Are you talking about the meeting in Trump Tower between Don Jr. and the Russians, or when Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen met with Russians, or when George Papadopoulos talked to Russians, or when Paul Manfort shared polling data with Russians, or when Jeff Sessions and Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador?

Or did you mean the time that Russians offered to sell information to Roger Stone, or when Stone talked to Russian hackers?

Or were you thinking of the time that Don Jr. talked to Wikileaks, or when Kushner and Michael Flynn met with the Russian ambassador, or when Cohen met with a Russian billionaire at Trump Tower?

Or did you mean some other time?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: What about him colluding with Russia to fix the election...

Dec 10, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to What about him colluding with Russia to fix the election... ]

Wait a min. she might like that kind of stuff.

...and he still has those Ruskie debts. Oooo...***

Dec 10, 2020, 11:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 635
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic