Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw a guy driving car on I-20 wearing a mask Wednesday in GA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 527

Saw a guy driving car on I-20 wearing a mask Wednesday in GA

Feb 26, 2021, 7:03 AM

Guess there is covid floating around in highway corridors there...they have had lots of covid ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is great news Bengaline

Feb 26, 2021, 7:10 AM

spotting dumb people in traffic makes me feel better about myself as well. In fact, I make it a point to judge the motorist in front of me harshly at ALL TIMES, one mistake and they get the horn. it is a fun game I play on my commute, called, "scare the boomer".

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's plenty enough to complain about the way people drive

Feb 26, 2021, 7:25 AM

Heck.... I'd be in favor of everyone wearing masks in their cars if it would makr people drive right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's plenty enough to complain about the way people drive

Feb 26, 2021, 7:30 AM

It is extra special fun in Florida. My favorite motorists are the ones who like to venture out into commuter traffic with no real intent or purpose other than to get in the way.

Bout rear ended an older guy this week

Feb 26, 2021, 8:38 AM

Was merging into HEAVY traffic. I was in the left lane. He comes down the ramp. I couldn't get over in the left lane, so I slowed to allow him to SPEED UP and merge in front of me. Instead dude slows down. I slow down more. He comes to a #### near stop on the exit ramp and I then gun it to get back to a safe speed. Just dangerous when that happens. And when he merged another car had to slam on brakes behind me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

psa driving tip

Feb 26, 2021, 9:59 AM

you should keep a constant speed, the guy merging has the responsibility to speed up or slow down

look it up, it's in the manual

don't be that guy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Then that dude would have caused a wreck.

Feb 26, 2021, 10:34 AM

If I drove under the assumption everyone read and followed the driver's manual, I'd have been in dozens of wrecks. And with my mangled, broken arm I could point to the section where the other dude was at fault.

Re: Bout rear ended an older guy this week

Feb 26, 2021, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Bout rear ended an older guy this week ]

traffic circles confound the tourists. They do not understand that yield and stop are different signals, with different meanings, and that timing is everything. All it takes is one person with the nervous system of a cockroach to hesitate and it adds a minute to everyone's day. Honestly, I do not have a minute.

I like the couple that go for a walk

Feb 26, 2021, 7:33 AM

and the wife has on a mask and the husband doesn’t.

Even my kids make fun of people solo in cars wearing masks. They know how ridiculous it is too.

Remember when they locked everyone in their Chicago high rise apartments and closed the Lake Shore Path to any kind of activity. Yeah, that is great public health. ?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to roll my eyes at these folks - but I gotta say...

Feb 26, 2021, 10:41 AM

My wife takes care of her elderly parents 3 days a week for 8 hours - and she stays masked-up during that time.

She said she frequently forgets that she has on the mask and hops in the car (alone, to come home) and starts driving...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to roll my eyes at these folks - but I gotta say...

Feb 26, 2021, 11:00 AM

I always wondered if some people in their cars just have it on out of habit. That never happens to me because I can not stand wearing the thing.

I sometimes forget to take mine off, too.

Feb 26, 2021, 2:21 PM

It's like sunglasses or a hat when you've been wearing it all day at work.

Glad to know that I'm at least giving people a laugh when I do.

Replies: 11
| visibility 527
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic