Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regardless of what happens tomorrow...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Regardless of what happens tomorrow...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:05 AM

The final results are the final results. There is no fraud that gave one person the win, every ballot should be counted and will take days to do so (just like it does in EVERY presidential election), and the count determines who wins, not the declaration of victory by a candidate.

Accept those results. No butt hurt, no whining, no adding to the already over-the-top unrest we have over this election. Be a man and accept it if your person loses. Life will go on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Regardless of what happens tomorrow...

Nov 2, 2020, 8:06 AM

Good luck with that. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

True....but I sense

Nov 2, 2020, 8:06 AM

less confidence that your man will win ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I already know my woman won't win.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:08 AM

But I voted for her anyway.

Gonna be looking hard at all you Trumpers to refrain from crying foul come Wednesday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: I already know my woman won't win.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:16 AM

The silent majority of ‘us Trumpers’ will be crying for our country if he loses. Recall it was the dems that cried foul - and still are - after the last election; and the democrat voting demographic that has been rioting, burning and looting for the past six months.

Again, to your “let’s all agree to peace, love and kumbaya after the election...” - the businesses in most ‘blue’ cities are not boarding up their places of business because they’re worried what Trump voters are going to do if he loses; but the converse.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 8:18 AM

Yeah, that last part isn't true with all the reports of armed Trumpers running vans off the road with their "Trump trains" or blocking interstates, as well as trying to intimidate voters who are early voting.

You're naive if you think the Trump side isn't preparing for violence when he loses.

Yeah.... I was afraid when I posted that last part about

Nov 2, 2020, 8:48 AM

‘hth’, I didn’t think it was true, either. But I WAS hopeful that it would help you.

Now that, I was naive about.

Re: Yeah.... I was afraid when I posted that last part about

Nov 2, 2020, 9:07 AM

There's not a whole lot a person who is naively and blindly enveloped in Trumpdom can do to help me.

Nov 2, 2020, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I already know my woman won't win. ]

Hey cata,

Who is the one trying to run somebody off the road? It looks to me the trump guy was in his lane and the white car was in 2 lanes. Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/scotjohn_/status/1323061843204689920?s=21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sped up to crowd the car out... Just 'necking'...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:20 AM

FBI now investigating... Hmmmm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sped up to crowd the car out... Just 'necking'...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:26 AM

Bus should have just 'short-stopped' him... I would have.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bus should have just 'short-stopped' him... I would have.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:32 AM

Also, if the truck in front was slowing, the bus should have

Nov 2, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Sped up to crowd the car out... Just 'necking'... ]

"helped" him off the road...

This doesn't have anything to do with politics... It has to do with civility and the lack there of... It wouldn't happen to me but once.

Re: Also, if the truck in front was slowing, the bus should have

Nov 2, 2020, 10:33 AM

Bus is traveling down the highway... The trucks are trying

Nov 2, 2020, 10:38 AM

to affect that. They are the instigators lacking civility without question. If they want some, give it to'em...

Re: Bus is traveling down the highway... The trucks are trying

Nov 2, 2020, 10:42 AM

It was reported that the truck in front was slowing...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:46 AM

If so, that's not just "ride along"... As to "vigilantism", all I can say is don't try it with me. Somebody tries to impose their chit on me, they WILL get a response.

Also, you don't math so well if you think Trump's Cult

Nov 2, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I already know my woman won't win. ]

is the majority.

Either way the election goes tomorrow...the popular vote will be won by Biden.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 8:13 AM

Heard James Clyburn on Fox saying if Trump wins it is because of voter suppression. Says he was contacted by NFL football players from SC that can't get their vote in.

If I were the interviewer I would have said if anyone can't figure out how to get an absentee ballot in THIS election, they disqualify themselves based on stupidity.

Also, this is what this POS thinks and talks about "If any Black man can go in a polling place and cast a vote for a man [Trump] who referred to a Black woman as a dog on national television."

He is pathetic.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clyburn-voter-suppression-only-way-biden-can-lose

I want to make a bet.

Nov 2, 2020, 8:19 AM

That you'll be one of the loudest people on here declaring fraud or demanding that all the votes can't be counted when Trump loses.

I have my top 5.

Nov 2, 2020, 9:53 AM

He's in it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have my top 5.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:50 AM

NC_Tiger_
T3Tiger
MiuraTiger
bengaline
Clemson mountaineers

If any of them say they'll accept the loss once it happens, I'll be floored.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:53 AM

Nov 2, 2020, 11:14 AM

Oh, I know you've said it before it happens. I eagerly await you proving me wrong after it happens.

lol...

Nov 2, 2020, 1:21 PM

T3 and I had a conversation about whether we would be conciliatory on the board if Trump actually pulled this off.

Some posters would make it harder than others.

If I didn't want Biden to lose so bad, it would almost be worth it to see all the non-whiners and lack of Proud Boy riots that are being predicted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol...

Nov 2, 2020, 2:04 PM

That would definitely be a preferable outcome.

better tell these people :-)

Nov 2, 2020, 8:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTVFhafweBU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SunriseExposed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You almost wish it would be a landslide one

Nov 2, 2020, 8:30 AM

way or the other, just for the sake of calm.

The whole line of thinking of "votes need to be counted by Election Day" is mind-bogglingly void of reason. It's disappointing to hear that kind of talk.

Re: You almost wish it would be a landslide one

Nov 2, 2020, 9:09 AM

Agreed. A decisive result Tuesday night would be for the best.

And also agreed that suddenly we have Americans who don't want all the votes counted. This has happened every single year. Vote continue to be counted after Election Day. Not sure why this has suddenly become a bad thing.

Nov 2, 2020, 9:48 AM

Actually, I don't think we can get away without a little butthurt and whining. I just don't want to see violence or physical resistance. I don't think that will be good for us going forward (regardless of who wins. I'm OK with the Trumpers railing online to blow off their disappointment - let's keep it out of the streets.

I would also like to feel that we are collectively ready for a number of states to be contested - for the recounts to be contentious and to take some time. If it takes a week to accurately sort it out, it won't really hurt anything significant. So I am hoping for some reasonableness and patience - is that too much to ask ?

Please call Hillary and explain that to her since she said:

Nov 2, 2020, 10:33 AM

"Under no circumstance should Joe concede"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Nov 2, 2020, 11:38 AM

The Dems have been rioting and looting for months, the election results will not change that.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic